Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- The 17th-century World of Sitting wp.me/p19928-3aa 1 day ago
- 2nd Printing of ‘Campaign Furniture’ & Other News wp.me/p19928-3a6 1 day ago
- RT @jlewallen: @RudeMechanic there any chance that the dvds of naked woodworker also allow you to access to the digital download? 2 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Since 1996 I have had a public e-mail address for all things woodworking. I have – to the best of my knowledge – answered every e-mail people have sent me (except a few from Nigerian princes). Today I shut down … Continue reading
I’ll be participating in an “Ask Me Anything” session on reddit.com on Tuesday night starting at 7 p.m. EST. Registered users can submit questions about anything relating to woodworking, and I will answer them. Simple. Check out reddit’s woodworking subreddit … Continue reading
From Henry, the Turks and myself, I hope you have a Merry Christmas! D. McDara
Pins or tails first? Yes, it’s that eternal question, once again: If you overload a dovetail joint, which will fail first, the pin board or the tail board? I was inspired to take a closer look at this after reading … Continue reading
The purge continues. Please, please, please read this with care before sending me a note about buying any tools. If you subscribe to our blog via e-mail, click through to the page to see if the tool you want has … Continue reading
To keep this sale civil and smooth, please, please, please read this with care before sending me a note about buying any tools. If you subscribe to our blog via e-mail, click through to the page to see if the … Continue reading