Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @1snugthejoiner: Second-round copy edit, this time with stunning pictures (that will look even better in color and on good paper) http:/… 1 day ago
- ‘The Woodworker: The Charles H. Hayward Years’ wp.me/p19928-3el 3 days ago
- Happy Bunkday to Me wp.me/p19928-3ei 3 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I spent the morning organizing and packing up more than 500 hand-drawn illustrations that Peter Galbert made for “Chairmaker’s Notebook.” Even though John and I have spent about 150 hours scanning and adjusting the images, they are still as remarkable … Continue reading
Since 1996 I have had a public e-mail address for all things woodworking. I have – to the best of my knowledge – answered every e-mail people have sent me (except a few from Nigerian princes). Today I shut down … Continue reading
I’ll be participating in an “Ask Me Anything” session on reddit.com on Tuesday night starting at 7 p.m. EST. Registered users can submit questions about anything relating to woodworking, and I will answer them. Simple. Check out reddit’s woodworking subreddit … Continue reading
From Henry, the Turks and myself, I hope you have a Merry Christmas! D. McDara
Pins or tails first? Yes, it’s that eternal question, once again: If you overload a dovetail joint, which will fail first, the pin board or the tail board? I was inspired to take a closer look at this after reading … Continue reading
The purge continues. Please, please, please read this with care before sending me a note about buying any tools. If you subscribe to our blog via e-mail, click through to the page to see if the tool you want has … Continue reading