Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- MASW Handplane weekend with Thomas Lie-Nielsen October 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm – October 5, 2014 at 1:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Bob Mould "The Silver Age"
Them Crooked Vultures
Anything Belgian or saison
LostArtPress on Instagram
- H.O. Studley, Trim Carpenter wp.me/p19928-2Zz 18 hours ago
- Katy and I fixed her blown Boston Acoustics speaker with toilet paper and nail polish. Worked great! #MacGyver 1 day ago
- It’s Wednesday. It’s Almost Time For… wp.me/p19928-2Zn 1 day ago
Category Archives: To Make as Perfectly as Possible, Roubo Translation
No matter how much we write about a new book, there are always additional questions we didn’t think of at first. Here are some of the common questions I am fielding about “l’Art du menuisier: The Book of Plates.” Question: … Continue reading
As of three hours ago, “l’Art du Menuisier: The Book of Plates” is officially off to the printer and is now about five weeks away from landing in our warehouse (during a rainstorm, most likely). “The Book of Plates” is … Continue reading
For those of you who missed my blog entries on Pégas blades (here), the bad news is that Tools for Working Wood is temporarily sold out of these outstanding, durable and less-expensive Swiss-made coping-saw blades. The good news is that … Continue reading
The deluxe edition of “To Make as Perfectly as Possible: Roubo on Marquetry” has been named one of the “50 Books of the Year” for 2013 by the Design Observer, in association with AIGA and Designers & Books. Designed by … Continue reading
Jason writes: I have a question for you about your announcement of “The Book of Plates.” I have already purchased the first installment that Lost Art Press has published on marquetry, and I plan to get the one on furniture … Continue reading
This week we will put the finishing touches on “l’Art du menuisier: The Book of Plates” and send it to the printer. It is astonishing to look at all 383 plates (or 382, depending on how you count them). From … Continue reading