Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Holiday Spatulas (From Scraps) wp.me/p19928-36I 8 hours ago
- A Message from the Wing-nut Ducks wp.me/p19928-36F 1 day ago
- RT @ClamOrPotato: Schwarz's woodworking videos reengage us w/ the traditions of the old masters. I applaud his revival of the Bob Ross ward… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Saws
Rather than attempt to explain the specific details of French style trestle sawing, I have attempted to translate two the of the best primary French sources on sawing timber. The translations are not polished, but they will begin to help … Continue reading
300. Edward Turner was indicted for stealing, on the 4th of November, 1 saw, value 1l. 7s., the goods of William Beal, and that he had been before convicted of felony. William Beal. I am a sawyer, and live at … Continue reading
The muſcular ſtrength of the Indian is ſtill leſs than might be expected from the appearance of the texture of his frame. Two Engliſh ſawyers have performed in one day the work of thirty-two Indians: allowances made for the difference … Continue reading
The long saw, pit saw, or whip saw, which follows in the table, is also the next saw that is commonly applied to the piece of timber, which is then placed over the saw-pit, in order that the saw may … Continue reading
Behold thoſe Monarch-Oaks that riſe, With lofty Branches to the Skies, Have large proportion’d Roots that grow With equal Longitude below: Two Bards that now in faſhion reign, Moſt aptly this Device explain: If This to Clouds and Stars will … Continue reading
Hubert Robert – Fountain of Apollo gardens of Versailles – 1774 This painting depicts the rejuvenation of the park at Versailles, begun in 1774 with the cutting down of the trees for sale as firewood (not FORP). Scieurs de long, … Continue reading