Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Podcast with This Old Workshop January 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Suzo retires March 13, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Lesson No. 3 wp.me/p19928-377 1 day ago
- Stuff in the Store (and in Store) wp.me/p19928-375 1 day ago
- RT @billmaher: I understand #Sony is getting back at N Korea's bomb threats by planting a bomb of their own in theaters on Christmas: its c… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Woodworking Classes
Every time I teach at Roy Underhill’s “The Woodwright’s School,” he gives me a rash of crap for two things: my waterstones and my plastic, pressurized plant sprayer that I use to moisten my stones. He now begrudgingly ignores my … Continue reading
If I have only one complaint about my life, it is that with all the teaching, writing and building that I do, I have no time left to take woodworking courses for myself. I don’t drool over tool catalogs. My … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who has sent tools and money for the 18 new hand-tool woodworkers I’ll be teaching at the Marc Adams School of Woodworking next year. Your tax-deductible donations have already paid for five (almost six) of the students. … Continue reading
I’ll never know the pain of childbearing, but I think I know the next-closest thing: bench building. That why I include a full bottle of ibuprofen on the list of tools needed for my bench-building classes. Students think I’m kidding … Continue reading
Yesterday, Thomas Lie-Nielsen and I finished teaching a weekend class that introduced the students to handplanes – how to sharpen, tune and use them. Curiously, the class wrapped up a couple of hours earlier than usual, and we’d covered more … Continue reading
Since I announced the two discounted classes I’m teaching in 2015 for young adults, I’ve received many offers of assistance – everything from cash to tools to food. First off: Thank you. Your generosity is much appreciated. After discussing these … Continue reading