Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Queens of the Stone Age
Anything Belgian or saison
LostArtPress on Instagram
- The official corporate sponsor of the Studley Tool Chest shoot. http://t.co/pXJonY7qTg 2 days ago
- Where H.O. Studley Shopped wp.me/p19928-31f 2 days ago
- Christopher Clarke Antiques Blog: The " Naval " Campaign Chair. antiquecampaignfurniture.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-na… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Woodworking Classes
I’ll never know the pain of childbearing, but I think I know the next-closest thing: bench building. That why I include a full bottle of ibuprofen on the list of tools needed for my bench-building classes. Students think I’m kidding … Continue reading
Yesterday, Thomas Lie-Nielsen and I finished teaching a weekend class that introduced the students to handplanes – how to sharpen, tune and use them. Curiously, the class wrapped up a couple of hours earlier than usual, and we’d covered more … Continue reading
Since I announced the two discounted classes I’m teaching in 2015 for young adults, I’ve received many offers of assistance – everything from cash to tools to food. First off: Thank you. Your generosity is much appreciated. After discussing these … Continue reading
During the last 10 years, my students have gotten younger and younger each year. When I started teaching, most students were retired and well-off. These days, most of my students are younger than me – including many in their late … Continue reading
I’m teaching two classes in building the Knockdown Nicholson Workbench in 2015 (details on the locations to come) and needed to prepare a list of materials and tools for the students. Because I received an S+ in “Sharing” in kindergarten, … Continue reading
Got two days free in Southern California? Wanna see a guy make a campaign trunk by hand? There are still seats available in my two-day presentation for the San Diego Fine Woodworkers Association seminar this Saturday and Sunday. I’m building … Continue reading