Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @Davidsca: @RudeMechanic I have a picture of my 2 day toolchest from your dvd. Great plans and dvd.Thanks for all @Davidsca 6 hours ago
- RT @drewtoothpaste: I took a class called "yoga for weight loss" & it was just a bunch of treadmills & a mean lady yelling "This pose is ca… 7 hours ago
- RT @wilburpan: @RudeMechanic Nakashima’s take. nakashimawoodworker.com/furniture/6/39 http://t.co/GN43fjCbwN 17 hours ago
Category Archives: Woodworking Classes
Next month I’m conducting a two-day seminar on building a Dutch tool chest for the Alabama Woodworkers Guild in Maylene, Ala. During Feb. 14-15, I’ll build a Dutch tool chest and demonstrate all the hand-tool techniques so you can make … Continue reading
Here is a complete (I hope) list of everywhere I’m teaching in the coming year. Despite my personal hermit tendencies, I teach in-person classes because they work. A week (or weekend) of focused instruction, bathroom humor, critical review and work, … Continue reading
One of the best reasons to build a workbench at a school is to take advantage of the industrial-scale machinery and the strong backs of your fellow students. Oh, and your workbench is done in just a week. In 2015, … Continue reading
Every time I teach at Roy Underhill’s “The Woodwright’s School,” he gives me a rash of crap for two things: my waterstones and my plastic, pressurized plant sprayer that I use to moisten my stones. He now begrudgingly ignores my … Continue reading
If I have only one complaint about my life, it is that with all the teaching, writing and building that I do, I have no time left to take woodworking courses for myself. I don’t drool over tool catalogs. My … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who has sent tools and money for the 18 new hand-tool woodworkers I’ll be teaching at the Marc Adams School of Woodworking next year. Your tax-deductible donations have already paid for five (almost six) of the students. … Continue reading