Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @TomFidgen: You've gotta Love it - bit.ly/1HD3UET #Unplugged #ResawingMaple http://t.co/X9OrLTcz9w 6 hours ago
- RT @talldarknweirdo: @RudeMechanic @sonicfedora Seconded on Pointer. Made right up the street (more or less). Good people, Good Product. 1 day ago
- RT @mcrawley96: Enjoying a new episode of Roy & @RudeMechanic while working out of my recently completed Dutch Chest on a rainy day. http:/… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Woodworking Classes
If I have only one complaint about my life, it is that with all the teaching, writing and building that I do, I have no time left to take woodworking courses for myself. I don’t drool over tool catalogs. My … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone who has sent tools and money for the 18 new hand-tool woodworkers I’ll be teaching at the Marc Adams School of Woodworking next year. Your tax-deductible donations have already paid for five (almost six) of the students. … Continue reading
I’ll never know the pain of childbearing, but I think I know the next-closest thing: bench building. That why I include a full bottle of ibuprofen on the list of tools needed for my bench-building classes. Students think I’m kidding … Continue reading
Yesterday, Thomas Lie-Nielsen and I finished teaching a weekend class that introduced the students to handplanes – how to sharpen, tune and use them. Curiously, the class wrapped up a couple of hours earlier than usual, and we’d covered more … Continue reading
Since I announced the two discounted classes I’m teaching in 2015 for young adults, I’ve received many offers of assistance – everything from cash to tools to food. First off: Thank you. Your generosity is much appreciated. After discussing these … Continue reading
During the last 10 years, my students have gotten younger and younger each year. When I started teaching, most students were retired and well-off. These days, most of my students are younger than me – including many in their late … Continue reading
I’m teaching two classes in building the Knockdown Nicholson Workbench in 2015 (details on the locations to come) and needed to prepare a list of materials and tools for the students. Because I received an S+ in “Sharing” in kindergarten, … Continue reading