Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- LN Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
Goose Island Rambler IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Short Notes on Lost Art Press Stuff wp.me/p19928-31R 1 hour ago
- Good to see Clifton planes is dropping the "Kunz green" color of its planes. New color: graphite (gray). 7 hours ago
- RT @MBWPodcast: 532 H.O. Studley Tool Chest: The H.O. Studley Tool Chest is considered by many to be THE… goo.gl/fb/o6LizN 8 hours ago
Category Archives: Personal Favorites
Though I enjoy traveling, I am always thrilled to return home to the Cincinnati, Ohio, area where Lucy and I have lived since 1996 (she’s a third or fourth generation local; I’m the transplant). After 18 years here, I’m a … Continue reading
Because our poster experiment last week was so unsuccesful (I think six people sent me photos of their Hayward shop posters), we’ve decided to do it again – this time with original images from my collection that were already scanned … Continue reading
After looking through about 100 pages of notes this week, I asked myself: “Does anyone really want to listen me talk about nails?” I mean, who else gets giddy when reading through a 30-page manuscript detailing the British military’s nail … Continue reading
The two most influential people in my life as a woodworker have been Charles H. Hayward, the finest woodworking writer of the 20th century, and Carl Bilderback, a union carpenter and tool collector in La Porte, Ind. I count … Continue reading
The deluxe edition of “To Make as Perfectly as Possible: Roubo on Marquetry” has been named one of the “50 Books of the Year” for 2013 by the Design Observer, in association with AIGA and Designers & Books. Designed by … Continue reading