Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Workbenches manuscript due April 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Revising the Seat wp.me/p19928-3bb 8 hours ago
- Square the circle and see clearly georgewalkerdesign.wordpress.com/2015/01/30/squ… 11 hours ago
- RT @TFWW_BROOKLYN: @Roys_Hat You heard this one yet? bit.ly/Work150 #tfwwworkblog 11 hours ago
Category Archives: Personal Favorites
From Henry, the Turks and myself, I hope you have a Merry Christmas! D. McDara
The Tale of the Foul-mouthed Countertop Guy can be viewed through a lot of filters: that of the artisan, the customer, macroeconomics and on and on. However the lesson embedded in the story has nothing directly to do with haggling, … Continue reading
Everyone has something to teach me. Even if it’s as simple as: Avoid that person. As John and I plunge into our eighth year of running Lost Art Press, I am reminded of three things that I learned about life … Continue reading
It’s no secret that I like beer. So I get asked by students occasionally: Do you drink while you are in the shop? The answer? Absolutely, yes. Now, before you read another word, know that I am not an uptight … Continue reading