Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- LN Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
An English Square for a customer
Queens of the Stone Age
Fat Tire Amber Ale
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @1snugthejoiner: If only I could get Wally to pose. http://t.co/kKmCSucYTB 22 hours ago
- RT @pweditors: On location shoot today (thanks for the coffee & cheese pocket @RudeMechanic!) http://t.co/L2F8S45gHc 23 hours ago
- New in the Store: ‘Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!’ wp.me/p19928-32h 1 day ago
Category Archives: Personal Favorites
Compliments of Suzanne Ellison.
For woodworking I prefer wooden layout tools – squares, straightedges, winding sticks and the like. They are lightweight and so much easier to keep in truth than metal tools. While most woodworkers make their own layout tools, some don’t have … Continue reading
Though I enjoy traveling, I am always thrilled to return home to the Cincinnati, Ohio, area where Lucy and I have lived since 1996 (she’s a third or fourth generation local; I’m the transplant). After 18 years here, I’m a … Continue reading
Because our poster experiment last week was so unsuccesful (I think six people sent me photos of their Hayward shop posters), we’ve decided to do it again – this time with original images from my collection that were already scanned … Continue reading