Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @talldarknweirdo: @RudeMechanic @sonicfedora Seconded on Pointer. Made right up the street (more or less). Good people, Good Product. 18 hours ago
- RT @mcrawley96: Enjoying a new episode of Roy & @RudeMechanic while working out of my recently completed Dutch Chest on a rainy day. http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @ogrepraxy: A great #Austin morning at the #LieNielsenHandToolEvent with @txheritageww and markbuildsit. Come by… instagram.com/p/vq6lbTGWpE/ 2 days ago
Author Archives: Chris Schwarz
Fair warning: If you read this blog entry you might end up with a dog that has decorative details. If you build furniture of a traditional sort, you should consider owning some beading planes. While beading planes are (in general) … Continue reading
Suzanne Ellison – artist, indexer, researcher and butt-kicker – made this for my office. It’s constructed using tools from Roubo’s “l’Art du Menuisier” plus a crow. There is no crow in Roubo to my knowledge. Suzanne calls this crow “Cato.” … Continue reading
This is not a marketing stunt. Historically we offer free domestic shipping on all pre-publication orders until the day the title ships. And due to a busy bindery, “The Book of Plates” will ship to us on Friday, two days … Continue reading
At long last, we now have all sizes of our Lost Art Press USA-made sweatshirts in stock and ready to ship. Yes, there is still time to order one for Christmas – John is fulfilling these personally to make sure … Continue reading
Don Williams and I are deep into the guts of his book on H.O. Studley’s tool cabinet and workbench – doing everything we can to get the book out in March 2015 – just in time for the exhibit of … Continue reading
If a students shows me a tool during class and asks: “Should I s….” I cut them off. “Yes.” I have found that when you ask yourself if a tool is dull, the poor pathetic thing is way past being … Continue reading