We have a decent-sized batch of Crucible Type 2 Dividers up in the store today, ready to ship. This is the batch we managed to get done before an end mill decided to go supernova in the mill (no one was hurt, thank you for asking).
I use these dividers every day. Above is a snapshot of me adjusting them one-handed to transfer mortise locations to a chair seat.
The bonus with this batch is it contains Megan Cooties. We had to sharpen these by hand before sending them to the warehouse. Cooties are no extra charge.
— Christopher Schwarz
9 thoughts on “Dividers, Anyone?”
Link doesn’t to be working on my Android phone. May just be me, or page might not be posted yet,, or there may be a tupoghraplic eroor.
The email link was bad. You can go to the home page and they will be there.
We can clone our own Megan?
You might get your own Chris; he did half.
Hmm. That’s a pretty big risk.
I know I should have waited to place my order. Her cooties with my cooties we could of had a master base
I should have waited to order my dividers, with my cooties and her cooties we could of been the new master base.
Did research but to no avail. What’s a cootie? It’s funny how 4% of the World Population think the other 96% should know what they’re talking about…
It’s schoolyard slang for “boy germs” or “girl germs.”
Comments are closed.