2019 Anarchist’s Gift Guide, Day 3: Tweezerman Tweezers

tweezerman_IMG_4669

You need good tweezers (and sometimes a sharp X-Acto knife) to remove difficult splinters.

I’ve tried a lot of brands. I’m sure there are some really high-end ones out there that I haven’t used, but the best commonly available ones are the Tweezerman brand. I get these from the drugstore and pick the “precision point” tip versions with the most outlandish colors so I can spot them easily in my tool chest.

These tweezers have sharp tips to dig into your flesh (this is a good thing) and they grip like crazy so you can pull the offending sliver from deep inside your hand (or wherever…).

Disclaimer: We buy all of our tools. We don’t accept advertising or sponsorships. We are not part of any affiliate program. We don’t make any money if you buy these items. We just like these tools.

This entry was posted in Anarchist's Gift Guide, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 2019 Anarchist’s Gift Guide, Day 3: Tweezerman Tweezers

1. Tom Crittenden says:

They will resharpen for free I believe?

2. Brian McGann says:

Great! I have been looking for a pair that does not have blunt tips! Another thing that is great for slivers is an 18 ga. by 1and 1/2 inch hypo needle that you can maybe get from a Vet. they are super sharp and alot more precise than an X-acto knife!

3. John Jenkins says:

This are indeed the best ever. They always yield that “Ah!” feeling as a splinter is removed.

4. jayedcoins says:

I know you’re #neversponsored and fully agree it is one of the best policies, but you have to admit, it would be pretty funny if the one exception to the rule was for tweezers.

Liked by 2 people

5. Lyle says:

hmmm…a better alternative is a Diabetic Lancet. The needle is tiny, sealed (hence no chance of infection from using a dirty tweezer at the bottom of a tool box) and cheap. You can find them on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=diabetic+lancets&ref=nb_sb_noss_1) or your local drug store.

6. B Lansford says:

Next up…band aids:)

7. I’ve had a splinter in the “whatever”. Tweezers are great, but they’er even better when you have a wife that’s willing to assist with “that kind” of removal.

Comments? Be kind or be gone.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )