Hang out with six (and in a couple cases a few more) of your new closest friends as you learn woodworking in our upcoming classes. Below are listed and linked those in which there are one or more bench spaces available, both at the Lost Art Press (LAP) storefront and at other locations in classes taught by LAP regulars.
• Building a Krenov-style Handplane with Brendan Gaffney
LAP, May 25-26
• Intro to Spoon Carving with JoJo Wood
LAP, June 17
• Build a Dutch Tool Chest, Inside and Out, with Megan Fitzpatrick
Port Townsend School of Woodworking, June 24-2
• French Polishing with Derek Jones
LAP, July 11-12
• Build a Krenovian Wall Cabinet Using Traditional Handskills with Brendan Gaffney
Marc Adams School of Woodworking, July 8-12
• Four Hand Tool Corner Joints with Megan Fitzpatrick
Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, July 20-21
• Staked Furniture with Brendan Gaffney
Port Townsend School of Woodworking, Sept. 9-13
• Build a Cabinetmaker’s Sector with Brendan Gaffney
Port Townsend School of Woodworking, Sept. 14-15
• Build a Wall Cabinet with Anne Briggs
LAP, Oct. 7-11
• Chip Carving with Daniel Clay
LAP, Oct. 19-20
• Build a Jennie Alexander Chair with Ray Schwanenberger
LAP, Nov. 4-8
• Build a Sawbench with Megan Fitzpatrick
LAP, Nov. 16-17
• Make a Carved Oak Box with Peter Follansbee
LAP, Dec 9-13
As always, if you’ve questions about classes, please send them to me (Megan with no “h”) at firstname.lastname@example.org, not to Meghan with an “h” at the LAP Help Desk.
2 thoughts on “Mirth, Making … and another word starting with M”
How I love that photo of you at work!
Reblogged this on Rude Mechanicals Press Blog.
Comments are closed.