Becksvoort’s Dovetail Class – Registration Now Open

Registration for Christian Becksvoort’s All About Dovetails one-day class is now open. (If you don’t get in, do sign up for the waitlist.)

Note: Some people are having trouble signing up for the waitlist – we’ve checked everything we can think of to check (and googled the problem). We cannot replicate the issue. So, if anyone else has trouble, send an email to covingtonmechanicals@gmail.com and I’ll manually register you for the waitlist in the order I receive said emails. Sorry.

About fitz

Woodworker, writer, editor, teacher, ailurophile, Shakespearean. Will write for air-dried walnut.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Becksvoort’s Dovetail Class – Registration Now Open

1. Daniel Williamson says:

The link says I don not have permission for this event. Something on my end?

• fitz says:

Weird – it did sell out in about 5 minutes, but the waitlist is enabled and there are people (including me, now, as a test) on it. I’ll sign you up manually for the waitlist.

2. David Bleazard says:

I am trying to register but the system (eventbrite) says I don’t have permission. Can you please help? My phone is 281-705-5597 and I would like very much to attend. Dave

• fitz says:

I don’t know what’s going on…trying to figure it out. But I’ve added you manually to the waitlist.

3. David Bleazard says:

I am trying to register, but Eventbrite says I don’t have permission.

4. obewank says:

hi guys…first try at evenbrite and not sure about it yet…………….when trying to sign up for the CB class I get a “you do not have permission for this event” message……..does that mean its full ????also no opportunity to join wait list..thanks Dale ________________________________

• fitz says:

5. ralmcc7yahoo.com says:

Fitz, Same as the 2 above You do not have permission for this event. ?????

• fitz says:

• ralmcc7yahoo.com says:

Thanks Ms Fitz, FYI I have tried 4 more times and it keeps saying You do not have permission for this event.

6. ralmcc7yahoo.com says:

Ms Fitz, I know I am on the wait list but I do not know the date the class will held.
    Also Price, tooling etc. Sorry for the bother.
    Ralph McCoy

7. James Riordan says:

So the link you provide simply takes you to a page that says “you do not have permission for this event” with no other information regarding a wait list. Great!