Now Shipping: Lost Art Press Bandanas

We have a new bandana in our store and ready to ship. Made and printed in the United States, the bandana is undyed cotton and features an array of historical hand tool images, our skep logo and – of course – bees.

We were quite pleased with the quality of our first bandana, which disappeared suddenly from our online store when 160 or so of the bandanas “went missing” from our old warehouse (if you see them stacked at a Midwestern flea market, drop us a line).

Undaunted by the financial setback, we asked Tom Bonamici to design a new one using the same specifications. These bandanas soften up nicely after a wash or two and become like the woobie of your childhood. The image – printed in water-based discharge ink – is remarkably resilient.

We have only 250 of these, so we don’t expect them to last long. The bandanas are $24 plus shipping (yes, we ship these to Canada).

If you are local to Cincinnati, you can pick one up at our holiday open day next Saturday (details here).

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Now Shipping: Lost Art Press Bandanas

1. Richard says:

Cannot complete. Won’t ship to USA.

2. nrhiller says:

Just found this while dashing off a reply about work and tried to order, but I’m repeatedly getting a notice about my cart having been modified as a result of which I have to change my shipping method…and then nothing. (Repeatedly.) I hope others are able to order these!

• Sorry Nancy,

We are idiots and had the weight set incorrectly. It’s working now….

• nrhiller says:

It all worked out, and the bandana arrived tonight. Between this, Becksvoort’s book, and a couple of recent tools bought by mail, Mark is starting to think I’ve become one of those people who need to have some kind of box arrive on the doorstep daily.

3. Gautier says:

Hi, great gift for Christmas, is it possible to arrange shipping to France ? As actually only USA and Canada is available !

Cheers

4. foskifo says:

Cheers

5. eyeofpine says:

perfect, I was looking to outfit my band of street tuffs.

6. Barry MacDonald says:

Is the edge seam a double folded hem with basting stitch, or a rolled hem overlock seam from a serger?

7. johncashman73 says:

I look forward to Megan’s line of bandana throw pillows. She could call them Bandillows, and advertise on late night cable infomercials.

• fitz says:

Stuffed with cat hair.

• johncashman73 says:

Please write an article on dealing with cat hair in the shop. I was using spray adhesive just now to apply a stack of small patterns to plywood. Every time I sprayed, black cat hairs appeared on the patterns, as if from nowhere. It was like a scene from some CSI program.

I’m thinking about running the little buggers through the dust collector. The cats, not the patterns.

8. Steve Carey says:

Nice another loon cloth! Woo Hoo!

If you can't spot the wiener in the comments, it might be you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )