Lump Hammers on Sale Wednesday

crux_assembly_lump_IMG_7673

We will start selling Crucible Lump Hammers at noon Eastern on Wednesday. You can read all the details here. If you have questions or need assistance with Crucible, please use the help@crucibletool.com address. Sending questions to Lost Art Press will only delay the response.

lump2_IMG_7722

This entry was posted in Crucible Tool, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Lump Hammers on Sale Wednesday

1. Dan says:

Man, that thing’s a beauty.

2. Sam Blanchard says:

Love the Raney action shot.

3. Joe says:

Is the octagon handle enough to keep them from rolling off the bench?

4. wsgilliam says:

That is definitely just asking for a limited mjolnir edition.

5. Joe says:

Looks like a HF press.No American made press?

6. Ian McNemar says:

Got one! Happy to support you guys. I will need one of these to finish my workbench.

7. Daniel says:

I ordered mine. Can’t wait.

8. Dom says:

Are these shipping out to Australia? Best to order directly or will there be a batch going to an Australian Lost art press retailer? Cheers, Dom

9. John says:

Dang! Sold out…..

Congratulations on the sell out!

Just curious how many were in the first batch and when will the next batch be ready?

• Steve C says:

Not enough
      Depends on whether raney wears the HF press out and needs another one.

• Mike says:

No worries. My lump hammer will be around long after that HF jack fails next week. We’re buying the tools and not the press but I do have to add I think I would feel better seeing a made in Michigan US Jack replacement when the time comes.

Congratulations on selling out the lump hammer!

10. Mike says:

Congratulations on selling out the lump hammer!

11. drjohn1963 says:

My hammer arrived. Somewhat nicer than expected… a nice treat. It came quickly, while I was still waiting to get notified that it shipped (maybe a glitch in the notification system?). Feels great, nice balance, good size and weight; almost delicate in the hand, but does not feel wimpy at all. I expect that someday my son’s grandson will love it too. If I can keep it hidden from coveting neighbors in the meantime. Thanks for the nice product.

If you can't spot the wiener in the comments, it might be you.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )