Got Time for a Quickie Next Weekend?

Serving-TrayUpdate: Sold out. (But if you’re interested, sign up for the waitlist for the June 23-24 class at LAP, or join me at Lie-Nielsen Toolworks in Warren, Maine, Sept. 8-9 for a class on a slightly different version of a DT tray.)

I have one last-minute opening in next weekend’s Dovetailed Silverware Tray class (April 7-8) – so if you have a free weekend and want to spend it with me, my lovely assistant (Chris) and five more of your soon-to-be-closest friends, click the link below to register.

The class is at the Lost Art Press storefront/shop/horse garage, 837 Willard St., Covington, Ky. The fee is $275, including the stock, which is cherry, and lunches, which will not be Jimmy John’s (apologies for that to last month’s Dutch Tool Chest Class). It’s free to register – I’ll ask that you bring cash or a check to the class 🙂

IMG_6946

Prepping stock now – whee!

— Megan Fitzpatrick

About fitz

Woodworker, writer, editor, teacher, ailurophile, Shakespearean. Will write for air-dried walnut.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Got Time for a Quickie Next Weekend?

1. davevaness says:

Do your classes require you bring your own tools.

2. tmsbmx says:

Wish I could with two of my favorite woodworkers it would be a dream come true. This class where I live would be at least double. ( I have to get out of this state and move South).

3. thominkentuck says:

Hmmmmmm. … got inexpensive lodging nearby??

Sent from my iPhone

4. Anthony says:

If I was closer I would definitely come.

5. kjburns31 says:

What skill level is needed? I have the tools, but not a lot of experience with hand cut dovetails

6. thominkentuck says:

Megan – I’m registered at an AirBNB nearby. Sign me up!

Thomas W. Hoyt Winchester, KY 859 – 513-0484

• fitz says:

All yours – thank you! (I can’t get Event Brite to release the single ticket – but I’ll add you manually.)

7. Maybe this should go to a different thread,.. I don’t have the means/time to attend classes like this. What I do, and try to do, is learn from the books and videos LAP and others produce.
    Are the plans for this and any of the other items you give classes on, available maybe as a poster or book,.. Like I bought to work on my own Anarchist tool chest ??
    Regardless of response I like reading and following along with all the things at LAP and the goings on at the Covington, storefront. 🙂