I Ain’t Selling Your $%&$ Wax

wally1_IMG_8410

“Really? More wax? Can’t you make my play a piano or ride a Roomba?”

Sometimes the animals in our house get tired of being asked to pose with wax or stickers (hmmm, we still haven’t asked Skeletor the Undying Frog). So it should come as no surprise that Wally shot lasers out of his eyes today when showed a jar of Katy’s Soft Wax.

Yes, Katy has a batch of soft wax up in the store that is available for immediate shipment. You can order it on her etsy.com store.

Note that cats are not necessarily stupid. After he was told he would get a cookie, Wally instantly changed to “marketing genius” (see below).

wally2_IMG_8408-(1)

“Why yes, this wax is the finest in the land. I use it daily.”

This entry was posted in Personal Favorites, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to I Ain’t Selling Your $%&$ Wax

1. captainjack1024 says:

I’m not a cat, but I happily endorse this product. I make a lot of keepsake boxes, and this is the easiest to use (and easiest on the nose!) wax I’ve found.

2. cannikin says:

Black Philip peddles wax for no mortal.

3. mrogen says:

Chris, I have ‘unusual’ cats as well, and your story made me laugh out loud!
    I needed that.
    I also have a frog and cat story that happened last week. I’ll tell you some other time.

4. mrogen says:

Chris, I have ‘unusual’ cats as well, and your story made me laugh out loud!
    I needed that.

5. I have an untouched can of the wax sitting on my shelf. But I’m buying another one or two, because I want to make sure the anarchist’s daughter has more than Ramen to get her through collage. (And because I like cats.)

6. Eric R says:

After using up my first can of wax, I’m ordering a couple more. This stuff makes my – less then perfect – drawers slide in and out beautifully…
    Thank you Katy. 🙂

7. Jeremy says:

Was going to send off for some stickers but wasn’t sure if the proceedure was any different during summer.

8. I have a couple tins of Katy’s wax and am thinking about using it on the pair of Boarded Bookshelves but have a couple questions. Can I use the Soft Wax with a Polissior or does it have to be pure beeswax? Can I use a Polissior over milk paint?

I watched this video https://blog.lostartpress.com/2016/06/16/apply-soft-wax-to-a-carcase/ and really like the chest of drawers in the video. Is the COD covered in a book?

If you don't do it, don't say it.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )