‘Anarchist’s Tool Chest’ Back in Black

ATC_SquareWe’ve just ordered our ninth (!!) printing of “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” and will return to the black cloth cover. The red cover was a one-time thing for the fifth anniversary of the book’s release.

It might also please/vex you to know that I am working on the third installment of the “Anarchist” woodworking series. Some rejected titles: “The Anarchist’s Moist Lederhosen,” “Pluck Your Magic Twanger, Froggy” and “Fully Orbed Spheres of Creativity That will Bring Sanity and Wellbeing Back to Make Contented Those Living with the Sense of Lostness.”

The winning title will remain a secret for a while.

This entry was posted in The Anarchist's Tool Chest, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to ‘Anarchist’s Tool Chest’ Back in Black

1. seanhynes says:

Obviously it’s going to be ‘The Anarchist’s Birdhouse’

2. Sergeant82d says:

Chris, strictly out of busybodyness, and with absolutely zero need or right to know, how many books are in a printing? 500? 10,000? Three?

Just curious how many of us are out here…

Oh, and @seanhynes – you have to be right! 😂🕊️🐦🐧🐓🐣🏠

3. kendewitt608 says:

I guess you also ruled out Sacco & Vanzetti’s guide to woodworking

4. Is the red edition completely sold out?

5. Tony Wilson says:

“The Anarchist’s Cat Toys”. Cat books always sell well.

6. Ron Edwards says:

I have the tan edition with your signature. A prized edition Chris…

7. tpier says:

The Anarchist’s Ghost Clock

8. stevemorris4 says:

‘Anarchy, within a gnats chuff of insanity’

I can’t believe ‘pluck your magic twanger, froggy’ got rejected.

9. kendewitt608 says:

I gave my copy to a friends son who is at a woodworking school in Denver. When he graduated Miami of Ohio gave up his major and only wants to make furniture.
    That to me is the best use of my books, took about 8 others also.

10. flatironjoe says:

Even though you rejected the title, as long as you have Froggy the Gremlin do the accompanying instructional video, it will be great.

11. Thanks to a team of Bulgarian email hackers, we discovered that the next volume will be titled The Anarchist’s Rainy Day Fun Book, or possibly How I Made Thousands in Publishing.

If you don't do it, don't say it.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )