The Cover Cloth on ‘Roubo on Furniture’

r2_blue_twineRoubo on Furniture” will forever be known as one of our children that had a difficult birth. The cover cloth we ordered for the book has been discontinued. As was our backup color.

And so we have switched gears and the cover cloth will be the greenish blue shown at right.

This entry was posted in To Make as Perfectly as Possible, Roubo Translation, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Cover Cloth on ‘Roubo on Furniture’

1. This is going to throw off the entire color scheme of my bookshelf. Just rip the signatures out and sent them to me wrapped in a paper sack like a junior-high math book.

2. Chuck Hukari says:

this color is perfect…I won’t have to order new curtains for my library after all

3. But that throws off the fung shui of my entire house!

4. captainjack1024 says:

Being color blind, I must say that I have no idea what you’re talking about.

5. ericfromdayton says:

I assume the same will be true of the Deluxe version as well?

• The deluxe version will use an entirely different color scheme. We haven’t even discussed the cloth cover yet.

But like with the first Roubo volume, we will make them complementary.

6. fitz says:

Hey…that will match just about everything I own!

7. I could use a psychiatrist

8. I ment I could use a psychiatrist for buying all your stuff

9. philupman says:

I don’t understand that dovetail illustration on the cover. Is it a half-blind miter dovetail, but with butt joint on top?

10. jayedcoins says:

“If you ordered the book for the color of the cover only, please send a message to help@lostartpress.com and we’ll dispatch a psychiatrist to your home immediately.”

I quite literally cackled out a big “HAH” when I read this. There may have been a trailing snort. Don’t tell anyone.