200 Letterpress Posters Available

letterpress2_IMG_5297

We have 200 signed letterpress posters for “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” for sale in our store today. You can read details or order one here.

I’m afraid we had to raise the price to $25 (which includes domestic shipping) to make sure we don’t lose money on these.

This entry was posted in The Anarchist's Tool Chest, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to 200 Letterpress Posters Available

1. Tim Cottle says:

YES! So excited! I will look great next to my Studley Print. I wonder at what point the Finance Manager will say there is too much “art” in the living room.

• tsstahl says:

Don’t forget: the kitchen, the hall, the bedrooms, the shop, and the bathroom(s)!

A life without art is not worth living. 🙂

2. kaunfried says:

I have mine but I’m more interested in your next book, or and I can see you cringing, a class. Thank you for the knowledge.

3. bsrlee says:

Got mine a few days ago from Lee Valley, extra bullet resistant packaging too – even tho’ the post ripped and crushed the outer carton there was a smaller inner carton with each poster individually bagged and there wasn’t a scratch on the inner carton

4. Erik Pearson says:

I happily ordered one of these. My dad ran a print shop for 43 years and I’ve run many a letterpress with him. This is a beautiful poster I can’t wait to frame!

5. edfurlong says:

Thanks for making a few more available! This will be in my shop to help me with my long-delayed build. My father also was in the printing business and I love great prints! Keep up the great work!

6. Mine will look great hanging in my office or shop. Can’t wait till it arrives.

7. Jeff Faulk says:

Picked up one today. Gonna be sitting by the mailbox for the rest of the next few days…

8. Scott Taylor says:

I am so glad we got a second chance on this, cannot wait to get it. Thanks Chris, I also know a lot about non money making products.. believe me… but I’m really glad you did this one.

9. edfurlong says:

Chris–got my poster today and it is fantastic! Love the quality of the paper and the print work. It will look great wherever it ends up, although the shop is likely the first place when I work on the chest. It is definitely worth the price and I am glad to have paid the higher price if it helps keep LAP on the right side of solvency–the print is worth every penny. Keep up the great work!

10. I just got my poster yesterday afternoon I really like it. thanks.

11. Scott Taylor says:

Got it… Beautiful!! Looking forward to making the frame for it.