Letterpress posters available at Lee Valley

ATC_poster3_IMG_2470

Get them before they are gone.

This entry was posted in The Anarchist's Tool Chest, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Letterpress posters available at Lee Valley

1. Rachael Boyd says:

got mine in the mail today and wow very nice work, nice heavy paper, crisp clean lines that you can feel with your fingers.

2. Just grabbed mine from Lee Valley HQ in Ottawa – thank you Chris!

Has anyone framed one yet?

• I ordered a frame for mine; I’ve got so many projects right now, the poster wouldn’t get up on the wall for another year if I tried to make one. I’ve got a spot picked out on the wall next to my Studley tool chest poster.

3. thornburywood says:

Chris

Thanks for making these available to international customers via this method – I really wanted to get one of the “By Hammer & Hand” posters but couldn’t buy them from LAP and Classic Hand Tools wouldn’t ship them internationally.

Given the “By Hammer & Hand” posters have sold out, could you please do another print run or if not, consider make the digital source files available so those who missed out could print their own?

• I’m afraid there are no “source files” for the hammer poster. It was made with cold type. And it is now disassembled and gone forever. We couldn’t make another if we wanted to.

We do these poster things for fun, not for money. As a result, it is difficult to justify going to extremes to distribute them when our real mission is publishing books.

We hate to disappoint our customers, but there really are limits to what two people can do.

• thornburywood says:

Chris

No worries, if you happen to find a spare hammer poster during stocktake, please let me know!

4. freaknic says:

I reserved mine this morning!

5. Thanks for the heads up Chris! I just ordered mine. I was worried, when I asked Lee Valley about it last week, they said they weren’t sure they were going to offer them to customers outside of Canada. Very glad they opened it up to those of us “down south!”

Cheers,
    Derek

6. azezo1 says:

It appears that Lee Valley is now sold out of the posters as well.

7. atari76 says:

Lee Valley packaging is amazing! Double boxed! When I came home to the large green lettered Lee Valley taped box, I immediately thought Oh No! I drank too many beers and ordered a large plane. While I enjoyed the Christmas morning feeling unboxing this great poster, I wanted the plane.