Letterpress Posters Now Available

ATC_poster1_IMG_2463

You can order the letterpress posters featuring plans for “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” from our store for $20 – all orders include free domestic shipping.

Visit our store here to order.

The 18″ x 24″ poster was printed in dark blue on heavy #100 paper by Steamwhistle Letterpress of Newport, Ky. on a Vandercook 425 proofing press. See a video of the press run here. All of the posters are individually signed by me.

The construction drawing was made in soft pencil by Randy Wilkins and then converted to a polymer plate for the Vandercook 425.

We printed 1,000 posters. We don’t anticipate printing another run of these, so get them while you can. All posters ship in a rigid cardboard mailing tube.

Note: International customers will be able to purchase this poster through Classic Hand Tools and Lee Valley Tools (while their supplies last). We are still in the process of shipping these posters to them, so please give them some time to get things sorted out and ready to take orders.

This entry was posted in The Anarchist's Tool Chest, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Letterpress Posters Now Available

1. Rachael Boyd says:

my order has been placed. it will look good on the wall at my shop/class room the Country Woodwright

2. haraldh74 says:

Lovely! Maybe I’ll be able to persuade the wife that we need one framed in the house, not just in the shop?

BTW; I though of you when I got to the pictures of the toolchest in this blog post: https://verktykista.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/verktoykiste-etter-skipstomrar-anders-a-kvande-bofjorden/

It’s in Norwegian, but there’s plenty of nice detailed pictures. It’s the tool collection of late shipbuilder/ship’s carpenter (sorry, don’t know what his title would be in English) Anders A. Kvande, who lived from 1849-1929.

3. countercosta1952 says:

I just ordered mine. It’ll be framed and put up next to the drawings I made when the original magazine article came out, I didn’t know there was a book!

4. I’m going to put this in a frame and hang it next to my Studley tool chest poster.

5. meanmna says:

Please, please, please do another run of these! Surely 1,000 selling out in under two days …

The one weekend out of two in the year that I go completely off line for my hike in the mountains and this comes out. I check the blog as my second action off the mountain (after letting my wife and daughter know I was off the mountain safely) and they are already sold out. I cried.

6. rustedtinman says:

Looking forward to having the Print in my hands.! Going to Frame it

7. Skip Mathews says:

Hopefully my order was placed in time. Can’t wait to see it!!