Campaign birdhouse. It is real. Check it out on my blog at Popular Woodworking Magazine.
Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Tip: Wipe it Where You Store itI know a woodworker who said he saved himself hundreds of steps a day merely by moving his pencil sharpener so it is under his table saw. I had a similar “duh” moment today when I was wiping down a handsaw to put it in my tool chest. For the last 15 years I’ve kept an oily rag hanging on the frame of my articulated bench light. The position of […] The post T […]
- How to Start a Woodworking MythThere are so many old wives’ tales in our craft that you could write an entire book that lists and debunks them. Students constantly bombard me with them, and it makes me wonder: How do these begin? After a slip of the tongue the other day, I think I have a good idea. This week I’m assembling a Roman workbench and had a couple woodworking friends over as we […]
- Tip: Wipe it Where You Store it
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @MatthewPCrowley: We take it for granted today, but a single Dorito has more extreme nacho flavor than a peasant in the 1400s would get… 6 hours ago
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: Thanks to TV and for the convenience of TV, you can only be one of two kinds of human beings, either a liberal or a cons… 6 hours ago
- RT @lovecrossbones: Mine lives in the cabinet door I most often lay have opened. Most used tool in the shop. twitter.com/RudeMechanic/s… https:… 20 hours ago