christopher schwarz. tool chest. roubo. workbench. work bench. handplane. hand plane. handplain. woodworking hand tools. wood working hand tools. woodworking handtools. wood working handtools. workbench plans. build a workbench. woodworking plans. wood working plans. how to build shit. blog. woodworking blog. wood working blog. chris schwarz. blog about woodworking. woodworking techniques. woodworking tips. anarchy. hand tool projects. handtool projects. shooting boards. shooting broads. woodworking articles. blade sharpening. traditional woodworking. woodworking classes. handplane essentials. woodworking courses. woodworking tips. wood joinery. woodworking joinery. wood working joinery. joyner. woodworking dividers. chris shwartz. woodworking tricks. woodworking workshops. hand tool workshop. hand tool woodshop. saw reviews. chisel reviews. woodworking tool reviews. how to woodwork. how to work wood. how to handplane. how to hand plane. plain stupid. wood boring. boring wood. woodworking videos. free woodworking plans. anarchist. how to measure wood. how to use a wood chisel. how to chisel. sharpen a chisel. wat ist dis chisel. how to sharpen. handplane restoration. hand plane restoration. fix a hand plane. woodworking supplies. woodworking books. books on woodworking. books on anarchy. shaker furniture plans. measurement techniques. will you build it for me. gifts for woodworkers. woodworking hardware. holdfast. hold fast. christopher schwartz. woodworking wood. saw. sawing. sawyer. saw teeth. saw tooth. fleam. rake. saw set. table plans. chair plans. stool plans. stool sample. joinery techniques. best woodworking books. cambered blade. knurled. traditional furniture. furniture of necessity. marking gauge. gauge your mark. woodworking necessity. is this necessary. furniture plans. sharpening techniques. table projects. chair projects. woodworking. Woodworking. WOODWORKING. learn woodworking. teach woodworking. lost art press. lost art. art lost. press art lost. losing it. get started woodworking. easy woodworking. period woodworking. period tools. hand woodworking tools. woodworking with hand tools. traditional woodworking tools. unplugged woodworking. delta unisaw. woodworking ideas. traditional joinery. hand tool list. list of hand tools. antique tools. antique handtools. woodworking anarchy. anarchists tool chest. moulding plane. molding plane. moldy planes. tools for woodworking. woodworking design. boring holes. hand drill. how to bore. brace and bit. boring blog. tits. free cat videos.
Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
My Personal Site & Gallery
- Experiment: Plastic Rotting StripsOne of the important features on tool chests are what I call “rotting strips” – pieces of wood between the chest and floor that protect the bottom of the chest from water. And, if the chest does get wet, these strips rot before the bottom of the chest. I’m in the middle of building a couple of tool chests for customers. And one of the customers wanted to add […]
- Why Build a Tool Chest?During the last six years, I’ve built a lot of tool chests for customers. To many woodworkers, this might seem odd. Why not build one yourself? The answer is simple. Why not build your own handplanes? Your chisels? Forge the steel for your tools? Mine the iron ore and learn to transform it into steel? We all have a point at which we’ll say: Someone else can […]
- Crosscutting Sled – Just 5 Pieces of WoodThe sled we use the most in our shop is the one shown here. I built it five years ago, and it is as accurate as the day I made it. I built it in response to my frustrations with fancy sliding tables, Jim-crack miter gauges and other silly devices used to crosscut wood at 90°. This sled and my panel-cutting sled handle all of my crosscutting needs. Here’s how […]
- Dovetail Angles are Style, Not SubstanceFor dovetails, I use what I call a “redneck slope” – 1:4 or 14°. I like this slope because I’ve seen it on a lot of vernacular pieces I’ve studied. It says: Dovetail y’all! And not: Ill-defined box joint. But that’s just what my eye sees. Truth is, dovetail slopes are more about fashion than their mechanical properties. When I started woodworking, my head wa […]
- Experiment: Plastic Rotting Strips
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Finishing Up ‘Cut &@Dried’ blog.lostartpress.com/2018/03/23/fin… https://t.co/QgEZEZ51rD 21 hours ago
- Trying something different on these tool chests. popularwoodworking.com/woodworking-bl… 22 hours ago
- RT @MortiseTenonMag: Last Day to Pre-order Issue Four mortiseandtenonmag.com/blogs/blog/las… 2 days ago