christopher schwarz. tool chest. roubo. workbench. work bench. handplane. hand plane. handplain. woodworking hand tools. wood working hand tools. woodworking handtools. wood working handtools. workbench plans. build a workbench. woodworking plans. wood working plans. how to build shit. blog. woodworking blog. wood working blog. chris schwarz. blog about woodworking. woodworking techniques. woodworking tips. anarchy. hand tool projects. handtool projects. shooting boards. shooting broads. woodworking articles. blade sharpening. traditional woodworking. woodworking classes. handplane essentials. woodworking courses. woodworking tips. wood joinery. woodworking joinery. wood working joinery. joyner. woodworking dividers. chris shwartz. woodworking tricks. woodworking workshops. hand tool workshop. hand tool woodshop. saw reviews. chisel reviews. woodworking tool reviews. how to woodwork. how to work wood. how to handplane. how to hand plane. plain stupid. wood boring. boring wood. woodworking videos. free woodworking plans. anarchist. how to measure wood. how to use a wood chisel. how to chisel. sharpen a chisel. wat ist dis chisel. how to sharpen. handplane restoration. hand plane restoration. fix a hand plane. woodworking supplies. woodworking books. books on woodworking. books on anarchy. shaker furniture plans. measurement techniques. will you build it for me. gifts for woodworkers. woodworking hardware. holdfast. hold fast. christopher schwartz. woodworking wood. saw. sawing. sawyer. saw teeth. saw tooth. fleam. rake. saw set. table plans. chair plans. stool plans. stool sample. joinery techniques. best woodworking books. cambered blade. knurled. traditional furniture. furniture of necessity. marking gauge. gauge your mark. woodworking necessity. is this necessary. furniture plans. sharpening techniques. table projects. chair projects. woodworking. Woodworking. WOODWORKING. learn woodworking. teach woodworking. lost art press. lost art. art lost. press art lost. losing it. get started woodworking. easy woodworking. period woodworking. period tools. hand woodworking tools. woodworking with hand tools. traditional woodworking tools. unplugged woodworking. delta unisaw. woodworking ideas. traditional joinery. hand tool list. list of hand tools. antique tools. antique handtools. woodworking anarchy. anarchists tool chest. moulding plane. molding plane. moldy planes. tools for woodworking. woodworking design. boring holes. hand drill. how to bore. brace and bit. boring blog. tits. free cat videos.
Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- A Trick to Open the DividersOpen Your Dividers from Christopher Schwarz on Vimeo. The Crucible Improved Pattern Dividers are supposed to be set tightly so they will hold their setting in any workshop situation. The only downside to setting them tightly is they can be difficult to open when the dividers are completely closed. To make it easier to open them, we’ve done two things: First, […]
- How to Sharpen Crucible DividersSharpen Crucible Dividers from Christopher Schwarz on Vimeo. A few customers have commented that their dividers have slightly irregular tips or have difficulty making clean holes in hardwoods. After some back-and-forth with the customers, we realized that they hadn’t sharpened them. Like a plane iron or a chisel, the final edge shape is up to the customer. S […]
- Next Batch of Dividers: WednesdayNo matter when I talk to Raney at the Crucible lab – Friday night, Sunday morning, whenever – there’s always the sound of the CNC mill going on in the background. As a result of this activity, we have another batch of improved-pattern dividers that will be ready for sale at noon (Eastern time) on Wednesday, Nov. 23. Also this week, I will travel to the lab t […]
- Questions About Dividers & OrderingDuring the last month we’ve received a lot of questions about the availability of our dividers. Why can’t I order them? Why don’t you have a waiting list? Is this the way you are always going to operate? While we’re happy to respond to your individual questions, here are some answers to those frequently asked ones. Why Don’t we Offer Pre-orders or Have a Wai […]
- A Trick to Open the Dividers
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Anarchist’s 2016 Gift Guide, Day 1: Clauss Scissors popularwoodworking.com/tools/woodwork… The gift guide has begun! 7 hours ago
- ‘Go, Go, Go’ – a New Book on Tage Frid blog.lostartpress.com/2016/12/02/go-… https://t.co/27SBuGKxXY 11 hours ago
- RT @C_H_T_: "Funny and inspiring" is how Good Clean Fun by Nick Offerman is described. Take a look for… instagram.com/p/BNgc_HpDEXM/ 11 hours ago