Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?You don’t need a lot of holdfast holes to hold most work on your bench. In fact, I’ve found that somewhere between eight and 10 holes is more than enough for most work. And if I used a tail vise, I probably could get away with just two or three holdfast holes. The topic of where to put holdfast holes stresses out a lot of bench builders, especially if they’v […]
- Disassemble Heavy JointsSometimes you can get a joint together no problem. But getting it apart is another matter. With the joints for a heavy French workbench, disassembling a test-fit gives many beginning woodworkers a fit. Many times they end up slamming hammers or mallets on places that are easily bruised (including their hands). The easiest way to knock out a leg that I’ve fou […]
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @LucyMayCincy: This morning, Bootsie drinks to the kittens of #BelgianLockdown and peace-loving mammals everywhere. @WCPO https://t.co/5… 9 hours ago
- Farewell to Carl Bilderback, Mr.@Wonderful blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/20/far… https://t.co/PYaBVRqzJ0 3 days ago
- "Don't Stand so Close to Me '86" just came up on a playlist. Wait. That was a real thing and not just a bad dream? 5 days ago