Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Wisdom from the Boss wp.me/p19928-372 1 hour ago
- 5 Tools for Sale – Dec. 19,@2014 wp.me/p19928-36M 4 hours ago
- Holiday Spatulas (From Scraps) wp.me/p19928-36I 16 hours ago
Category Archives: Woodworking Classes
I’m teaching two classes in building the Knockdown Nicholson Workbench in 2015 (details on the locations to come) and needed to prepare a list of materials and tools for the students. Because I received an S+ in “Sharing” in kindergarten, … Continue reading
Got two days free in Southern California? Wanna see a guy make a campaign trunk by hand? There are still seats available in my two-day presentation for the San Diego Fine Woodworkers Association seminar this Saturday and Sunday. I’m building … Continue reading
Last Saturday I gave a day-long seminar to the Michigan Woodworkers Guild that was a bit of a disaster. I started with a sharpening demonstration. First thing: I picked up my #1,000-grit waterstone; it slipped from my hand and cracked … Continue reading
This January I’m teaching a new two-day class at Highland Woodworking in Atlanta on building sawbenches using Windsor-chair techniques. The class will run Jan. 17-18, 2015; registration is open and through the Highland Woodworking site here. I’m excited to teach … Continue reading
The first-ever Woodworks Conference later this month (Sept. 26-28) in Perth, Ontario, still has some spots available if you have that weekend free. The organizers have lined up some great speakers: Garrett Hack, Tom Fidgen, Mark Harrell of Bad Axe … Continue reading
The Benchcrafted brothers have officially opened registration for the French Oak Roubo Project II, which will be held Nov. 8-14, 2015 (that’s next November). If that’s all you need to hear, click on over to the Benchcrafted site here and … Continue reading
With every class there are three types of students. The type that is there to learn. They learn. They go home happy. The type that probably should consider a different hobby. (To be honest, that was me during my first … Continue reading