Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- LN Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
Goose Island Rambler IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Short Notes on Lost Art Press Stuff wp.me/p19928-31R 13 hours ago
- Good to see Clifton planes is dropping the "Kunz green" color of its planes. New color: graphite (gray). 19 hours ago
- RT @MBWPodcast: 532 H.O. Studley Tool Chest: The H.O. Studley Tool Chest is considered by many to be THE… goo.gl/fb/o6LizN 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Woodworking Classes
This January I’m teaching a new two-day class at Highland Woodworking in Atlanta on building sawbenches using Windsor-chair techniques. The class will run Jan. 17-18, 2015; registration is open and through the Highland Woodworking site here. I’m excited to teach … Continue reading
The first-ever Woodworks Conference later this month (Sept. 26-28) in Perth, Ontario, still has some spots available if you have that weekend free. The organizers have lined up some great speakers: Garrett Hack, Tom Fidgen, Mark Harrell of Bad Axe … Continue reading
The Benchcrafted brothers have officially opened registration for the French Oak Roubo Project II, which will be held Nov. 8-14, 2015 (that’s next November). If that’s all you need to hear, click on over to the Benchcrafted site here and … Continue reading
With every class there are three types of students. The type that is there to learn. They learn. They go home happy. The type that probably should consider a different hobby. (To be honest, that was me during my first … Continue reading
I’ve built a lot of knockdown workbenches in the last 15 years, but I’ve never been 100-percent happy with my knockdown mechanisms. The problem: barrel nuts, bedbolts or whatever you want to call the cross-locking nut. When installed, these things … Continue reading
I keep every Anarchist’s Tool Chest photograph that readers have sent me through the years. I’ve seen my tool chest designs painted with flowers. I’ve seen it painted electric purple. With a Kleenex dispenser in the front wall. But that … Continue reading