Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @joshnava: @RudeMechanic These were great! I didn't realize that Roorkee chairs adapted so well. 3 hours ago
- 2 Episodes on Campaign Furniture on ‘The Woodwright’s Shop’ wp.me/p19928-34x 12 hours ago
- THIS OLD STUDIO sethgould.com/blog/2014/10/1… 1 day ago
Category Archives: The Academy of Armory
VII. He beareth Argent, an Axe, (or Carpenters Axe) in Bend Azure, the Hawme, Or; between a Ginnet and an Auger of the same: These are three Tools used principally by the Carpenters of which in their order. First, the … Continue reading
III. He beareth Sable, a Frame Saw, or a Framing Saw, Argent, the Cheeks, Or. The use of this Saw is to cut Miter and Bevile squares for Frames and Cornishes on the top of Wanscot. The use of the … Continue reading
II. are again three other sorts of Saws, which are used by Wood-men. The first is a Tennant Saw, this is a thin Saw, and therefore hath a Back of Iron to keep it from bending; it is for one … Continue reading
1. IN the beginning of this Chapter we shall give you all sorts of Instruments and Tools used in Armory pertaining to the several Trades of Joyners, Carpenters, Mill-wrights, Wheel-wrights, Turners and Coopers, &c. or whatsoever other Trade, whose use … Continue reading
CLXIII. In this quarter is presented to your view the Head of the Turning Engine, for the turning of Oval Work, Rose Work, and Swath Work, with other kind of Work not yet named, because not found out, for no … Continue reading
CLX. He beareth Sable, a Turners Chopping Block, Or. born by the name of Chopping. this Block is made of Elme tree, or some other Soft wood set on three feet. Some Turners use in stead of it a peece … Continue reading