Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- LN Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
Goose Island Rambler IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- At long last I am editing the text of A.-J. Roubo's famous plate 11. This book is a winner (understatement). 5 hours ago
- Short Notes on Lost Art Press Stuff wp.me/p19928-31R 1 day ago
- Good to see Clifton planes is dropping the "Kunz green" color of its planes. New color: graphite (gray). 1 day ago
Category Archives: Projects
I am finally – finally – getting my butt in gear on “The Furniture of Necessity,” building the projects for my next book. The most recent project has been this aumbry. What’s an aumbry? If you don’t follow my blog … Continue reading
One of the reasons I first became consumed by woodworking was the American Art & Crafts movement. Though I rarely build Arts & Crafts pieces anymore, I fell in love with the joinery and the oak about 1990 when a … Continue reading
I get asked regularly for permission to use my plans and writings for the following things: The basis for a woodworking class. The foundation for a presentation to a woodworking club. To make a commercial product to sell – a … Continue reading
In the coming week we’ll post the free SketchUp drawing for the knockdown Nicholson workbench I built earlier this month. But if you need an inexpensive and portable workbench, this one is for sale for $400, cash and carry. Sorry, … Continue reading
The state of Maine has some amazing wildlife. And it, whatever it is, is biting me. This week I’m in midcoast Maine to film a DVD on building a Dutch Tool Chest and attend the Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Open House on … Continue reading
One of the earliest images of a try square that I know of is a carpenter from the tomb of Rekhmire in Egypt, a New Kingdom official from the 18th dynasty (1543-1292 BC). The image shows a carpenter in a … Continue reading