Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Be Thankful for Delivery of ‘The Book of Plates’ wp.me/p19928-34p 1 day ago
- RT @TomFidgen: You've gotta Love it - bit.ly/1HD3UET #Unplugged #ResawingMaple http://t.co/X9OrLTcz9w 1 day ago
- RT @talldarknweirdo: @RudeMechanic @sonicfedora Seconded on Pointer. Made right up the street (more or less). Good people, Good Product. 2 days ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
We are the only publishing company I know of that doesn’t have a release schedule for our books. When they are done, they go to press. No sooner. So it’s amusing to me that it looks like we are going … Continue reading
After many customer requests, we have made a run of our Bayside hats in black with khaki piping and khaki embroidery of our logo. These hats are unstructured, cotton, made in the United States and adjustable with a steel clasp. … Continue reading
I know it looks like John Hoffman and I have been lazy publishers this year. Here it is August and we’ve released only two products in 2014 – “Campaign Furniture” and “The Naked Woodworker.” Are we drunk? Well, yes, but … Continue reading
Many of you told us that “blue” was not a manly enough color. And so we now offer our hats in battleship gray with black thread. These hats are – like everything in the Lost Art Press store – made … Continue reading
During the last four months I’ve had some odd encounters with customers at shows, classes and the like. Customer (holding a book): “I understand that you aren’t signing books anymore. But would you mind signing this one book for me?” … Continue reading
This weekend (April 4 and 5) Lost Art Press will be at the Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event in Cincinnati. As always, the event will be held at the offices of Popular Woodworking Magazine (go here for directions and hours). We’ll … Continue reading