Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Furniture of Necessity"
The Walking Dead comics
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Your Assignment Today… wp.me/p19928-3be 16 hours ago
- This weekend's snow scare is brought to you by Trauth Dairy and Klosterman's Bakery.... 16 hours ago
- Revising the Seat wp.me/p19928-3bb 1 day ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
So guess what I did today? Today I was in the shop of Kelly Robbins who does screen printing and embroidery. Kelly, his wife and parents have been running Robbins Apparel since 1997, with Kelly working full-time for the last … Continue reading
On Tuesday we will begin selling our first-ever sweatshirt: A 100-percent cotton American Apparel zip hooded sweatshirt that features a hand-drawn logo by artist Joshua Minnich. The sweatshirt will be available in small, medium, large, XL and 2XL. The cost … Continue reading
Since the day we started selling books, readers have requested a sweatshirt with our logo. We have always demurred because we are a publishing company – not a clothing store. But during our recent coffin-building party, our friends browbeat us … Continue reading
We are in the last stages of developing the design for our first Lost Art Press sweatshirt and need to order the full-zip hooded sweatshirts for the screen-printing. To make sure we don’t order the wrong mix of sizes, could … Continue reading
We are the only publishing company I know of that doesn’t have a release schedule for our books. When they are done, they go to press. No sooner. So it’s amusing to me that it looks like we are going … Continue reading
After many customer requests, we have made a run of our Bayside hats in black with khaki piping and khaki embroidery of our logo. These hats are unstructured, cotton, made in the United States and adjustable with a steel clasp. … Continue reading