Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- LN Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
Goose Island Rambler IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- At long last I am editing the text of A.-J. Roubo's famous plate 11. This book is a winner (understatement). 10 hours ago
- Short Notes on Lost Art Press Stuff wp.me/p19928-31R 1 day ago
- Good to see Clifton planes is dropping the "Kunz green" color of its planes. New color: graphite (gray). 1 day ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
After many customer requests, we have made a run of our Bayside hats in black with khaki piping and khaki embroidery of our logo. These hats are unstructured, cotton, made in the United States and adjustable with a steel clasp. … Continue reading
I know it looks like John Hoffman and I have been lazy publishers this year. Here it is August and we’ve released only two products in 2014 – “Campaign Furniture” and “The Naked Woodworker.” Are we drunk? Well, yes, but … Continue reading
Many of you told us that “blue” was not a manly enough color. And so we now offer our hats in battleship gray with black thread. These hats are – like everything in the Lost Art Press store – made … Continue reading
During the last four months I’ve had some odd encounters with customers at shows, classes and the like. Customer (holding a book): “I understand that you aren’t signing books anymore. But would you mind signing this one book for me?” … Continue reading
This weekend (April 4 and 5) Lost Art Press will be at the Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event in Cincinnati. As always, the event will be held at the offices of Popular Woodworking Magazine (go here for directions and hours). We’ll … Continue reading
We’ve had several confused and irate people contact us about why we are selling “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” on Amazon for crazy prices – more than $92 today. The Amazon page uses our photos and our description of the book. … Continue reading
Several readers have asked us this considerate question: Does the author of a Lost Art Press book make more money when someone buys a physical book or a downloaded book? The answer is: With Lost Art Press books, the author … Continue reading