Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?You don’t need a lot of holdfast holes to hold most work on your bench. In fact, I’ve found that somewhere between eight and 10 holes is more than enough for most work. And if I used a tail vise, I probably could get away with just two or three holdfast holes. The topic of where to put holdfast holes stresses out a lot of bench builders, especially if they’v […]
- Disassemble Heavy JointsSometimes you can get a joint together no problem. But getting it apart is another matter. With the joints for a heavy French workbench, disassembling a test-fit gives many beginning woodworkers a fit. Many times they end up slamming hammers or mallets on places that are easily bruised (including their hands). The easiest way to knock out a leg that I’ve fou […]
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Thomas Hennel and Recording Britain blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/25/tho… https://t.co/IgfvHmKtCA 1 hour ago
- A Little Extra Support chairnotes.blogspot.com/2015/11/a-litt… #feedly 7 hours ago
- Will the Nudity Ever End? blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/24/wil… https://t.co/kAZYZk1vFG 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
Lost Art Press hooded sweatshirts are now available for international customers with a reasonable shipping fee. The mid-weight sweatshirts are made in the United States by American Apparel and the fit is a bit slim. So you might consider ordering … Continue reading
This week we have made a lot of changes to how we make and ship the things we sell. First: All books now ship via FedEx’s SmartPost service. SmartPost uses FedEx to move our books across the country, and a … Continue reading
After an unholy amount of work by John, we are now offering international shipping to Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand for all of our products. Three things to keep in mind: International shipping is expensive. It will always always … Continue reading
Prices of many Lost Art Press products will increase slightly on Jan. 1, 2015 – our first price increase since we started the company in 2007. During the last seven years, we have absorbed the increasing costs of paper, printing … Continue reading
We have sold out of “By Hand & Eye” but are working on getting that title back to the printer immediately. If you need the book, check out some of our retailers; many still have the book in stock. We … Continue reading
Because of the traveling and writing I do, I end up with tools I do not want or need. It makes me a little nuts. Some of this is people who give me excess tools and say: “Find a needy … Continue reading