Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Suzo retires March 13, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Stuff in the Store (and in Store) wp.me/p19928-375 2 hours ago
- RT @billmaher: I understand #Sony is getting back at N Korea's bomb threats by planting a bomb of their own in theaters on Christmas: its c… 15 hours ago
- Wisdom from the Boss wp.me/p19928-372 1 day ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
On Tuesday we will begin selling our first-ever sweatshirt: A 100-percent cotton American Apparel zip hooded sweatshirt that features a hand-drawn logo by artist Joshua Minnich. The sweatshirt will be available in small, medium, large, XL and 2XL. The cost … Continue reading
Since the day we started selling books, readers have requested a sweatshirt with our logo. We have always demurred because we are a publishing company – not a clothing store. But during our recent coffin-building party, our friends browbeat us … Continue reading
We are in the last stages of developing the design for our first Lost Art Press sweatshirt and need to order the full-zip hooded sweatshirts for the screen-printing. To make sure we don’t order the wrong mix of sizes, could … Continue reading
We are the only publishing company I know of that doesn’t have a release schedule for our books. When they are done, they go to press. No sooner. So it’s amusing to me that it looks like we are going … Continue reading
After many customer requests, we have made a run of our Bayside hats in black with khaki piping and khaki embroidery of our logo. These hats are unstructured, cotton, made in the United States and adjustable with a steel clasp. … Continue reading
I know it looks like John Hoffman and I have been lazy publishers this year. Here it is August and we’ve released only two products in 2014 – “Campaign Furniture” and “The Naked Woodworker.” Are we drunk? Well, yes, but … Continue reading