Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- The 17th-century World of Sitting wp.me/p19928-3aa 13 hours ago
- 2nd Printing of ‘Campaign Furniture’ & Other News wp.me/p19928-3a6 1 day ago
- RT @jlewallen: @RudeMechanic there any chance that the dvds of naked woodworker also allow you to access to the digital download? 1 day ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
Prices of many Lost Art Press products will increase slightly on Jan. 1, 2015 – our first price increase since we started the company in 2007. During the last seven years, we have absorbed the increasing costs of paper, printing … Continue reading
We have sold out of “By Hand & Eye” but are working on getting that title back to the printer immediately. If you need the book, check out some of our retailers; many still have the book in stock. We … Continue reading
Because of the traveling and writing I do, I end up with tools I do not want or need. It makes me a little nuts. Some of this is people who give me excess tools and say: “Find a needy … Continue reading
All Lost Art Press books now ship via USPS Priority Mail, which arrives anywhere in the United States in one to three business days. From a practical standpoint, this means you can order Lost Art Press books up until Dec. … Continue reading
At long last, we now have all sizes of our Lost Art Press USA-made sweatshirts in stock and ready to ship. Yes, there is still time to order one for Christmas – John is fulfilling these personally to make sure … Continue reading
Lost Art Press sweatshirts with the hand-lettered logo are back in stock and ready to ship immediately. These midweight American Apparel sweatshirts are available in sizes small to XXL. The price is $45 (XXLs are $1 more). Some customers have … Continue reading