Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?You don’t need a lot of holdfast holes to hold most work on your bench. In fact, I’ve found that somewhere between eight and 10 holes is more than enough for most work. And if I used a tail vise, I probably could get away with just two or three holdfast holes. The topic of where to put holdfast holes stresses out a lot of bench builders, especially if they’v […]
- Disassemble Heavy JointsSometimes you can get a joint together no problem. But getting it apart is another matter. With the joints for a heavy French workbench, disassembling a test-fit gives many beginning woodworkers a fit. Many times they end up slamming hammers or mallets on places that are easily bruised (including their hands). The easiest way to knock out a leg that I’ve fou […]
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Mitre Box Manual, a Free Download blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/26/mit… https://t.co/ZNKsiLaknm 9 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Weird Wooden Chair Pressed Into Service For Thanksgiving https://t.co/1jxw2RVUxy 12 hours ago
- A Toast to Crappy Craftsmanship blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/26/a-t… https://t.co/eMibwMIoCS 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Products We Sell
Next week we should take possession of 500 copies of “Workbenches: From Design & Theory to Construction & Use, Revised Edition.” I’m going to sign all 500 copies on the title page and then take them to our warehouse to … Continue reading
The “By Hammer & Hand” letterpress posters made by Steam Whistle Letter Press are now for sale in the Lost Art Press store. These 18” x 12” posters are printed on thick paper and were made using hand-carved blocks and … Continue reading
We’ve just added our Lost Art Press Bandito shirts to our online store. The shirts are $25 and are available in sizes M to 2XL. These are the shirts we printed for Woodworking in America. They were a big hit, … Continue reading
We got our first look today at the finished letter press poster carved and hand-printed by Brian Stuparyk at Steam Whistle Letter Press in Newport, Ky. It’s a beauty. The 13” x 19” poster will go on sale at Woodworking … Continue reading
In addition to our two new products – “By Hound & Eye” and the “Virtuoso DVD” – we’ll be selling two special limited-edition items at the Lost Art Press booth in the Marketplace in Woodworking in America on Sept. 25-26. … Continue reading
We received the first samples of our latest T-shirt from the printer and are quite happy with the logo and the crisp way it printed on the short-sleeve shirts. The shirts are $25 and are available worldwide (shipping is quite … Continue reading