Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Everything has been Restocked wp.me/p19928-3b1 2 hours ago
- RT @Davidsca: @RudeMechanic I have a picture of my 2 day toolchest from your dvd. Great plans and dvd.Thanks for all @Davidsca 17 hours ago
- RT @drewtoothpaste: I took a class called "yoga for weight loss" & it was just a bunch of treadmills & a mean lady yelling "This pose is ca… 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Gallery of Work
Trunks such as this – sometimes called “strong chests” or “barracks chests” – are a common form of campaign furniture. They were available in a variety of configurations, from plain deal boxes to elaborate affairs lined with zinc, camphorwood or … Continue reading
This week I’m finishing up a run of a dozen Benjamin Seaton try squares for friends and customers (sorry, they are all spoken for). Oh, and I’m going to talk about building them on “The Woodwright’s Shop” during a taping … Continue reading
For me, naming things is akin to violence. So you can imagine how fond I am of the habit of people “naming” their pieces of furniture. But no matter. Today I finished up a six-board chest made of Eastern white … Continue reading
We’re starting to stitch and ship out the latest run of Roorkhee chairs to customers. This one – bound for Virginia – is in “Crazy Horse” leather with stitched seams and copper rivets at the ends of the seams. For … Continue reading
“After he moved to Indiana, and from there to Ohio, Chester (Cornett) again held his raw materials in a gentle embrace as he shaped them, once more using hand tools which were extensions of himself and with which he caressed … Continue reading
After building a half-dozen versions of The Schoolbox from “The Joiner and Cabinet Maker,” I’m beginning to dial in the design of the small chest to suit my taste. I am still enamored with the overall proportions and scale of … Continue reading