Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @NGreusel: @RudeMechanic I've been looking for my first bandsaw. Saw a used Rockwell 14" for sale last week. Read your blog yesterday an… 5 hours ago
- Everything has been Restocked wp.me/p19928-3b1 1 day ago
- RT @Davidsca: @RudeMechanic I have a picture of my 2 day toolchest from your dvd. Great plans and dvd.Thanks for all @Davidsca 1 day ago
Category Archives: Virtuoso: The Toolbox of Henry O. Studley
We’re going back on press for a second printing of “Campaign Furniture” with a few corrections and a slightly different cover. The only significant correction, which was to the Roorkee Chair chapter, is discussed here. I also added a thank … Continue reading
We have sold out of “By Hand & Eye” but are working on getting that title back to the printer immediately. If you need the book, check out some of our retailers; many still have the book in stock. We … Continue reading
Tens of thousands of woodworkers have a poster of the famed H.O. Studley tool chest on their shop walls. Studley, however, didn’t need the poster – he had the real thing. So what poster did he tack to his shop … Continue reading
For the past couple weeks, I’ve been hunkered in the bunker out here in the Virginia Highlands, only partly because a) it was Thanksgiving week and b) we got a foot-and-a-half of snow earlier in the week. No, the culprit … Continue reading
Don Williams and I are deep into the guts of his book on H.O. Studley’s tool cabinet and workbench – doing everything we can to get the book out in March 2015 – just in time for the exhibit of … Continue reading
About 48 hours to go. As I write this, that is my estimate of when I get to pass off the 40,000 words and 500 pictures of the manuscript for “VIRTUOSO: The Tool Cabinet and Workbench of Henry O. Studley” … Continue reading
Most of the verbiage I’ve read about the H.O. Studley tool chest has been misleading, candy-coated or just silly. I can say this because I’ve spent the last five years embedded with Don Williams, the author of our forthcoming book … Continue reading