Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- LN Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 at 8:00 am – January 3, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
Goose Island Rambler IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Short Notes on Lost Art Press Stuff wp.me/p19928-31R 21 hours ago
- Good to see Clifton planes is dropping the "Kunz green" color of its planes. New color: graphite (gray). 1 day ago
- RT @MBWPodcast: 532 H.O. Studley Tool Chest: The H.O. Studley Tool Chest is considered by many to be THE… goo.gl/fb/o6LizN 1 day ago
Category Archives: To Make as Perfectly as Possible, Roubo Translation
As of three hours ago, “l’Art du Menuisier: The Book of Plates” is officially off to the printer and is now about five weeks away from landing in our warehouse (during a rainstorm, most likely). “The Book of Plates” is … Continue reading
For those of you who missed my blog entries on Pégas blades (here), the bad news is that Tools for Working Wood is temporarily sold out of these outstanding, durable and less-expensive Swiss-made coping-saw blades. The good news is that … Continue reading
The deluxe edition of “To Make as Perfectly as Possible: Roubo on Marquetry” has been named one of the “50 Books of the Year” for 2013 by the Design Observer, in association with AIGA and Designers & Books. Designed by … Continue reading
Jason writes: I have a question for you about your announcement of “The Book of Plates.” I have already purchased the first installment that Lost Art Press has published on marquetry, and I plan to get the one on furniture … Continue reading
This week we will put the finishing touches on “l’Art du menuisier: The Book of Plates” and send it to the printer. It is astonishing to look at all 383 plates (or 382, depending on how you count them). From … Continue reading
We are the only publishing company I know of that doesn’t have a release schedule for our books. When they are done, they go to press. No sooner. So it’s amusing to me that it looks like we are going … Continue reading