Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @ClamOrPotato: Schwarz's woodworking videos reengage us w/ the traditions of the old masters. I applaud his revival of the Bob Ross ward… 7 hours ago
- Repeat After Me: I Will Not Bead My Wife’s Cats wp.me/p19928-36C 1 day ago
- Fitting out the Inside of a Tool Chest wp.me/p19928-36v 1 day ago
Category Archives: To Make as Perfectly as Possible, Roubo Translation
Chris had been studying A.-J. Roubo’s writings for years, but lately there was something strange about the three volumes. He couldn’t put his finger on it; sometimes he thought he heard voices near the books. It was creepy and unsettling … Continue reading
Whenever woodworkers come to my house, two things happen. We drink beer and we gaze longingly at my 18th-century copies of A.-J. Roubo’s ‘l’Art du Menuisier.” I assure you that we keep the beer far away from the books. I’ve … Continue reading
When Richard Maguire posted his fantastic entry on using a notched batten to hold work in place on the bench, he was eviscerated by a certain segment of the woodworking populace because Richard said it was an old technique and … Continue reading
Here are a few quick updates on things you might care about. “Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!” by Roy Underhill will ship from the printer on Nov. 10. So we’ll be getting that out in plenty of time for Christmas (whew). … Continue reading
To ensure you can receive “l’Art du menuisier: The Book of Plates” in time for Christmas, we are taking pre-publication orders for this book and offering free domestic shipping until Nov. 19, 2014. “The Book of Plates” goes on press … Continue reading
If we planned to market “L’art du menuisier: The Book of Plates” to a second genus, it would likely be to the Corvus of the world – the crows. Not only do these birds appreciate shiny objects, but they have … Continue reading