Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- The Architect’s Chair – Part Two theunpluggedwoodshop.com/the-architects… MT Very clever way to saddle a seat! 19 hours ago
- Hand-bound Edition of ‘Chairmaker’s Notebook’ wp.me/p19928-3et 23 hours ago
- RT @1snugthejoiner: Second-round copy edit, this time with stunning pictures (that will look even better in color and on good paper) http:/… 2 days ago
Category Archives: To Make as Perfectly as Possible, Roubo Translation
For those of you who placed a pre-publication order for “The Book of Plates” or “Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!” this information is for you. Calvin Cobb We’ve heard from several customers that they have not yet received their copy of … Continue reading
After much consternation and a little yelling, “The Book of Plates” arrived at our warehouse this morning, along with all the custom boxes to ship the book to customers. I haven’t seen the final bound book with the muted gold … Continue reading
This is not a marketing stunt. Historically we offer free domestic shipping on all pre-publication orders until the day the title ships. And due to a busy bindery, “The Book of Plates” will ship to us on Friday, two days … Continue reading
You did not see this here. John needed an advance copy of “l’Art du Menuisier: The Book of Plates” so our box supplier could measure it and make a custom carton – no one wants a $100 book with bumped … Continue reading
Several readers have asked why we don’t offer a digital version of “l’Art du Menuisier: The Book of Plates” when we sell digital versions of almost all of our other titles. It’s a fair question. My answer will seem lame … Continue reading
Chris had been studying A.-J. Roubo’s writings for years, but lately there was something strange about the three volumes. He couldn’t put his finger on it; sometimes he thought he heard voices near the books. It was creepy and unsettling … Continue reading