Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- ‘The Woodworker: The Charles H. Hayward Years’ wp.me/p19928-3el 18 hours ago
- Happy Bunkday to Me wp.me/p19928-3ei 21 hours ago
- A Thrilling Day! donsbarn.com/a-thrilling-da… 1 day ago
Category Archives: The Art of Joinery
“The Art of Joinery, Revised Edition” by Joseph Moxon has arrived in our Indianapolis warehouse and pre-publication orders will begin shipping this weekend. All of our domestic and international retailers have agreed to carry the title, so if that’s where … Continue reading
Good news everyone! The revised edition of “The Art of Joinery” by Joseph Moxon is shipping out from the printer this week. We’ll receive it in Indianapolis (look for rain clouds) and start shipping it immediately. So if you want … Continue reading
With our second edition of Joseph Moxon’s “The Art of Joinery” at the printer, I’ve had several e-mails from readers wondering why they should buy a 17th-century woodworking book written by a printer, globe-maker and hydrographer to the king. Note … Continue reading
“The Art of Joinery, Revised Edition” is now at the printer, so we are offering a pre-publication offer: free domestic shipping if you order before Nov. 4, 2013. The book is $21 shipped anywhere in the United States if you … Continue reading
Our revised edition of Joseph Moxon’s “The Art of Joinery” is only a couple weeks away from going on press and will be released in November – just in time for the holidays. “The Art of Joinery” was the first publication … Continue reading
We just wrapped up two days at the Handworks show in Amana, Iowa, and loaded almost nothing back into the van for the return trip – except for some T-shirts and one box of books. Dang it was a good … Continue reading
I’ve always been surprised how hard it is to find Joseph Moxon’s “Mechanick Exercises” in the public domain. A few years ago I stumbled on a link from that HathiTrust and totally forgot about it. While doing some research on … Continue reading