Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Woodworks September 26, 2014 – September 28, 2014 Perth, Ontario
- MASW Handplane weekend with Thomas Lie-Nielsen October 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm – October 5, 2014 at 1:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's chair book
Roubo "The Book of Plates"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Folding Campaign Stool
Anything Belgian or saison
LostArtPress on Instagram
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Mouldings in Practice
All of the pre-publication orders of “Mouldings in Practice” have been packaged and labeled – they will all be in the mail stream by lunchtime. The photo above shows about one-third of what we boxed up on Monday. The other … Continue reading
…for writing a book that is shorter than “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” Matt’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” arrived a few minutes ago. And there are 26 books in a case instead of 16 (like the tool chest book). That allowed … Continue reading
Here are a few quick updates from Lost Art Press: • “Mouldings in Practice” shipped today from the Michigan printing plant. If history and the trucking industry hold constant, we should receive the books on Monday. Today we received our … Continue reading
Matt Bickford’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” sets out to remake the way you look at, cut and apply the mouldings to your projects. It is quite unlike any other book we have ever encountered. Why? Bickford grapples with a core … Continue reading
When I was in journalism school, the professors said you shouldn’t tell your competitors what you were working on. Ever. Here is what we are working on this week. 1. “Mouldings in Practice.” This book ships from the printing plant … Continue reading
I recently had a conversation with a professional woodworker and carver who was shocked that other pros use dovetail jigs for casework when making high-end commissions. I pointed out the irony of his statement: He never makes mouldings by hand … Continue reading
After years of publishing woodworking information, you often hear that there is nothing new in the craft. Everything has been done before, written before and fully figured out. I used to believe that was true, until I read the manuscript … Continue reading