Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- The Architect’s Chair – Part Two theunpluggedwoodshop.com/the-architects… MT Very clever way to saddle a seat! 14 hours ago
- Hand-bound Edition of ‘Chairmaker’s Notebook’ wp.me/p19928-3et 18 hours ago
- RT @1snugthejoiner: Second-round copy edit, this time with stunning pictures (that will look even better in color and on good paper) http:/… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Mouldings in Practice
We do not solicit reviews of our books. We do not send out free “review” copies in hopes of snagging a kind word, which is standard practice at most publishing companies. So when people review a Lost Art Press book … Continue reading
“Mouldings in Practice” by Matthew Sheldon Bickford is now available in for your iPad, iPhone, Kindle or other electronic reader. The price is $16. To purchase the Kindle version, click here. To purchase the ePub version for iPad or iPhone, … Continue reading
All of the pre-publication orders of “Mouldings in Practice” have been packaged and labeled – they will all be in the mail stream by lunchtime. The photo above shows about one-third of what we boxed up on Monday. The other … Continue reading
…for writing a book that is shorter than “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” Matt’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” arrived a few minutes ago. And there are 26 books in a case instead of 16 (like the tool chest book). That allowed … Continue reading
Here are a few quick updates from Lost Art Press: • “Mouldings in Practice” shipped today from the Michigan printing plant. If history and the trucking industry hold constant, we should receive the books on Monday. Today we received our … Continue reading
Matt Bickford’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” sets out to remake the way you look at, cut and apply the mouldings to your projects. It is quite unlike any other book we have ever encountered. Why? Bickford grapples with a core … Continue reading