Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Podcast with This Old Workshop January 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Suzo retires March 13, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Lesson No. 3 wp.me/p19928-377 1 day ago
- Stuff in the Store (and in Store) wp.me/p19928-375 1 day ago
- RT @billmaher: I understand #Sony is getting back at N Korea's bomb threats by planting a bomb of their own in theaters on Christmas: its c… 2 days ago
Category Archives: Mouldings in Practice
“Mouldings in Practice” by Matthew Sheldon Bickford is now available in for your iPad, iPhone, Kindle or other electronic reader. The price is $16. To purchase the Kindle version, click here. To purchase the ePub version for iPad or iPhone, … Continue reading
All of the pre-publication orders of “Mouldings in Practice” have been packaged and labeled – they will all be in the mail stream by lunchtime. The photo above shows about one-third of what we boxed up on Monday. The other … Continue reading
…for writing a book that is shorter than “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” Matt’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” arrived a few minutes ago. And there are 26 books in a case instead of 16 (like the tool chest book). That allowed … Continue reading
Here are a few quick updates from Lost Art Press: • “Mouldings in Practice” shipped today from the Michigan printing plant. If history and the trucking industry hold constant, we should receive the books on Monday. Today we received our … Continue reading
Matt Bickford’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” sets out to remake the way you look at, cut and apply the mouldings to your projects. It is quite unlike any other book we have ever encountered. Why? Bickford grapples with a core … Continue reading
When I was in journalism school, the professors said you shouldn’t tell your competitors what you were working on. Ever. Here is what we are working on this week. 1. “Mouldings in Practice.” This book ships from the printing plant … Continue reading