Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild Build a Dutch Tool Chest February 14, 2015 – February 16, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Dictum June 12, 2015 at 8:00 am – June 19, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" page proofs!
"Roubo on Furniture" back to the translators.
"Virtuoso" to design.
Furniture of Necessity – Staked Furniture Chapters
"Mahogany" by Jennifer L. Anderson
Sleater-Kinney "No Cities to Love"
The Decemberists "What a Terrible World..."
Wilco "Alpha Mike Foxtrot: Rare Tracks"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Personal note: Triscuits and SD cards feel the same in the hand but not in the mouth. http://t.co/zmgxMl2L6S 12 hours ago
- Working up the courage to assemble the upper carriage of this early backstool. 14 hours ago
- More Chairs of Necessity wp.me/p19928-3aV 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Mouldings in Practice
“Mouldings in Practice” by Matthew Sheldon Bickford is now available in for your iPad, iPhone, Kindle or other electronic reader. The price is $16. To purchase the Kindle version, click here. To purchase the ePub version for iPad or iPhone, … Continue reading
All of the pre-publication orders of “Mouldings in Practice” have been packaged and labeled – they will all be in the mail stream by lunchtime. The photo above shows about one-third of what we boxed up on Monday. The other … Continue reading
…for writing a book that is shorter than “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” Matt’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” arrived a few minutes ago. And there are 26 books in a case instead of 16 (like the tool chest book). That allowed … Continue reading
Here are a few quick updates from Lost Art Press: • “Mouldings in Practice” shipped today from the Michigan printing plant. If history and the trucking industry hold constant, we should receive the books on Monday. Today we received our … Continue reading
Matt Bickford’s book, “Mouldings in Practice,” sets out to remake the way you look at, cut and apply the mouldings to your projects. It is quite unlike any other book we have ever encountered. Why? Bickford grapples with a core … Continue reading
When I was in journalism school, the professors said you shouldn’t tell your competitors what you were working on. Ever. Here is what we are working on this week. 1. “Mouldings in Practice.” This book ships from the printing plant … Continue reading