Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @1snugthejoiner: Second-round copy edit, this time with stunning pictures (that will look even better in color and on good paper) http:/… 1 day ago
- ‘The Woodworker: The Charles H. Hayward Years’ wp.me/p19928-3el 3 days ago
- Happy Bunkday to Me wp.me/p19928-3ei 3 days ago
Category Archives: Mouldings in Practice
It’s easy to think that there aren’t any secrets left in woodworking. But I don’t think that’s true. While a lot of the basic hand and machine skills are widely discussed and disseminated (thank you, Internet), a good deal of … Continue reading
Many woodworkers struggle when designing their own mouldings, and that’s because they haven’t studied enough of the most common forms. Imagine trying to build a chest of drawers if you had only seen a few of them. To become fully … Continue reading
Despite word from Tibet from my milk paint supplier that Agnes the yak was busy assembling her hope chest and flirting shamelessly with a certain strapping young specimen of yakhood, I decided that I needed to take the bull by … Continue reading
We now have 30 copies of “Mouldings in Practice” available for sale in the Lost Art Press store. The books are hand-bound in brown calfskin by the artisans at Ohio Book Store in downtown Cincinnati. The cost is $185 postage-paid … Continue reading
The leather editions of “Mouldings in Practice” by Matthew Sheldon Bickford are finished and ready to be picked up from the bindery. Unfortunately, I’m on a bus to Chicago today. So here’s the update: The leather books will go on … Continue reading
Next week we will be able to sell the leather editions of “Mouldings in Practice” in our Lost Art Press store. There will be 26 to 30 copies available (depending on how many survive the binding process) and they will … Continue reading
Here are some short updates on projects in the works at Lost Art Press. 1. “Grandpa’s Workshop” is in its final stages at the printer and should be on its way to us in the next week. Free shipping for … Continue reading