Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Wisdom from the Boss wp.me/p19928-372 5 hours ago
- 5 Tools for Sale – Dec. 19,@2014 wp.me/p19928-36M 7 hours ago
- Holiday Spatulas (From Scraps) wp.me/p19928-36I 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Campaign Furniture
When I wrote “Campaign Furniture,” I tried to avoid some of the “camp” campaign pieces – mostly pieces of furniture that had been adapted to plastic modern versions and available for sale at Bed, Bath & Beyond. But this week, … Continue reading
I leave for England Saturday to teach two classes for the New English Workshop at Warwickshire College, but before that English experience, I have to tend to another. Today I started roughing out the parts for two more Roorkee chairs … Continue reading
During my early research into Roorkee chairs I received at least a dozen e-mails from chairmakers and fellow woodworkers with this simple message: Turn back; the Roorkee is a bad design. Many of these woodworkers had sat in mid-20th century … Continue reading
Campaign birdhouse. It is real. Check it out on my blog at Popular Woodworking Magazine.
Because I spend 18 weeks a year on the road, teaching and researching, I am always relieved when I return home and my key still works in the front door. I’ve always thought I should have a Plan B in … Continue reading
One of the oddest criticisms I’ve received about the book “Campaign Furniture” is that I’m not British, and therefore have no legitimate connection to that historical style. It’s true that I am an American citizen – I didn’t have much … Continue reading