Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- MASW Handplane weekend with Thomas Lie-Nielsen October 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm – October 5, 2014 at 1:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Bob Mould "The Silver Age"
Them Crooked Vultures
Anything Belgian or saison
LostArtPress on Instagram
- H.O. Studley, Trim Carpenter wp.me/p19928-2Zz 10 hours ago
- Katy and I fixed her blown Boston Acoustics speaker with toilet paper and nail polish. Worked great! #MacGyver 17 hours ago
- It’s Wednesday. It’s Almost Time For… wp.me/p19928-2Zn 18 hours ago
Category Archives: By Hand & Eye
Here you can download the geometry animations discussed in “By Hand & Eye” by George Walker and Jim Tolpin. There are a variety of ways to download them to your computer or watch them. Download the following .zip file. After … Continue reading
If Randy Wilkins likes your book, you are solid gold (in my book). Randy is a set designer extraordinaire who has been involved in some incredible films. He is deft with both the mouse and pencil (he’s taught me some … Continue reading
You can now download “By Hand & Eye” by George R. Walker and Jim Tolpin for your computer or mobile device. The price is $16 and can be downloaded directly from our store here. International customers can purchase the file … Continue reading
Our latest book, “By Hand & Eye,” is sometimes difficult to describe. It’s not simple step-by-step guidance to designing better furniture. It is, for lack of a better metaphor, a can opener designed to pry open a part of your … Continue reading
Here are the earliest dividers I’ve seen in person. These bronze dividers (or “compass” if your name is Peter or Jennie) were found in the ruins of Pompeii, which was destroyed in A.D. 79. The originals reside in the Munich … Continue reading
“By Hand & Eye” by George R. Walker and Jim Tolpin is now available for immediate shipment from Lost Art Press. Our retailers – Lee Valley Tools, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks and Tools for Working Wood – have received their shipments and … Continue reading