Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- International Shipping Update wp.me/p19928-3e1 8 minutes ago
- Hide Glue Gives You Happy Endings wp.me/p19928-3dY 2 hours ago
- RT @jessamyn: Passing up option to see real-life Jar of Moles because we’ve hit our “stuff in jars” museum limit on this trip. http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: By Hand & Eye
You’ve read the book. Now see the movie. Animator Andrea Love and Jim Tolpin, one of the authors of “By Hand & Eye,” have produced a charming stop-motion video that explains the pre-industrial design process explored in the book. If … Continue reading
The lessons inside “By Hand & Eye” cannot be learned by reading alone, any more than you can learn to cut dovetails from a book. You must put pencil to paper so the book’s ideas about proportion will become physical … Continue reading
As of now, we are back at full stock on all our books and sweatshirts. Here are the details: The third printing of “By Hand & Eye” arrived at our warehouse this morning. The demand for this book has remained … Continue reading
We’re going back on press for a second printing of “Campaign Furniture” with a few corrections and a slightly different cover. The only significant correction, which was to the Roorkee Chair chapter, is discussed here. I also added a thank … Continue reading
We have sold out of “By Hand & Eye” but are working on getting that title back to the printer immediately. If you need the book, check out some of our retailers; many still have the book in stock. We … Continue reading
Despite what seems like common sense, John and I like to keep our retail network small and personal. We enjoy working with people who share our philosophy on craft and business. Those people are few and far between. Recently we … Continue reading