Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event, Cincinnati, Ohio April 17, 2015 – April 19, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, Anarchist's Tool Chest June 22, 2015 – June 29, 2015
- Course for Aspiring Woodworkers at N.E.W. July 13, 2015 – July 18, 2015
- Knockdown Nicholson Workbench N.E.W. July 20, 2015 – July 25, 2015
- Build a Roubo Workbench, Connecticut Valley School of Woodworking August 10, 2015 – August 15, 2015
"Furniture of Necessity"
"Breakfast of Champions"
Second Staked backstool
Eagles of Death Metal "Peace, Love and Death Metal"
Trader Joe's "Vintage Ale"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @SikesAaron: @rudemechanic Great article on Jennie Alexander's chairs. Another project for the "one of these days" stack. 13 hours ago
- New T-shirts, New Shipping, New World wp.me/p19928-3e4 13 hours ago
- International Shipping Update wp.me/p19928-3e1 1 day ago
Category Archives: The Joiner & Cabinet Maker
Last weekend at the San Diego Fine Woodworkers Association I didn’t have time to install the chest lock on the campaign-style officer’s trunk I built for the organization’s fall seminar. And so I promised I would post directions from “The … Continue reading
Our audiobook version of “The Joiner and Cabinet Maker” read by Roy Underhill was a grand experiment. (Is there another woodworking audiobook?) We love the result – I’ve listened to it three times now. But we made a mistake in … Continue reading
Editor’s note: This summer John Hoffman met young woodworker Danny Spatz at the Lie-Nielsen Open House event in Warren, Maine. Danny is an enthusiastic young woodworker and spent the day working with all the demonstrators at the show. During the … Continue reading
The recent flood in Deggendorf, Germany, was rough on the woodworking workshop of Dictum GmbH. Though the employees got the machinery out, the flood buckled the floors and split the workbenches. The flood also tried to ruin a copy of … Continue reading
My favorite project from “The Joiner and Cabinet Maker” is the Schoolbox. I like its simple lines, its perfect proportions and its robust joinery. I’ve made at least 10 of them since reading, editing and publishing the book. But what … Continue reading
We have just received stock on the CD version of “The Joiner & Cabinet Maker” read by Roy Underhill on three CDs. The three-CD set is $27, is made in the USA (like all Lost Art Press products) and comes … Continue reading