Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @ogrepraxy: A great #Austin morning at the #LieNielsenHandToolEvent with @txheritageww and markbuildsit. Come by… instagram.com/p/vq6lbTGWpE/ 22 hours ago
- RT @TomFidgen: Furniture & Cabinetmaking Issue 225 - #UnpluggedLove #HandSawsInTheModernWoodshop http://t.co/Oho0Ywqir2 23 hours ago
- RT @Billy_Davis: @RudeMechanic @1snugthejoiner just purchased the book of plates....wife coming...more Bourbon!!! 1 day ago
Category Archives: The Anarchist’s Tool Chest
And so she asks: “What does it mean? ‘The Anarchist’s Tool Chest?’” I take a deep breath and purse my lips a bit. I get asked this question a lot, especially by non-woodworkers, people who haven’t read “The Anarchist’s Tool … Continue reading
People gripe about traveling abroad, especially for work. I don’t get it. Here is how it’s done. 1. Take yourself on a “date.” Jet lag is easy to conquer with modern chemistry. I tell people that I give myself a … Continue reading
The No. 1 question I get from students in my tool chest classes: “Aren’t you tired of building tool chests?” That’s like asking a delivery-room doctor: “Aren’t you tired of delivering babies?” Helping woodworkers build a tool chest and workbench … Continue reading
Stuart Deutsch wrote a short review of “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” for the August/September 2014 issue of Make magazine, which is usually about building projects involving high technology. In the review, Deutsch writes: “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” is not your … Continue reading
The following is a list I should have made four years ago when I first started teaching people how to build the full-size tool chest in “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” Apologies for the delay. Here are the tools you need. … Continue reading
Woodworker Aaron Marshall took my Dutch Tool Chest class at The Woodwright’s School this week and added a slot in the shelf to hold his English Square, which is featured on the cover of “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” The slot … Continue reading