Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Queens of the Stone Age
Anything Belgian or saison
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Suzanne Ellison’s ‘L’art du corbeau’ wp.me/p19928-31m 3 hours ago
- The official corporate sponsor of the Studley Tool Chest shoot. http://t.co/pXJonY7qTg 2 days ago
- Where H.O. Studley Shopped wp.me/p19928-31f 2 days ago
Category Archives: The Anarchist’s Tool Chest
The No. 1 question I get from students in my tool chest classes: “Aren’t you tired of building tool chests?” That’s like asking a delivery-room doctor: “Aren’t you tired of delivering babies?” Helping woodworkers build a tool chest and workbench … Continue reading
Stuart Deutsch wrote a short review of “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” for the August/September 2014 issue of Make magazine, which is usually about building projects involving high technology. In the review, Deutsch writes: “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” is not your … Continue reading
The following is a list I should have made four years ago when I first started teaching people how to build the full-size tool chest in “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” Apologies for the delay. Here are the tools you need. … Continue reading
Woodworker Aaron Marshall took my Dutch Tool Chest class at The Woodwright’s School this week and added a slot in the shelf to hold his English Square, which is featured on the cover of “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest.” The slot … Continue reading
When it comes to the issue of transporting a fully constructed Anarchist’s Tool Chest home, not every woodworker owns a truck. And even though the finished dimensions of the chest are easy to calculate, some people’s eyes are bigger than … Continue reading
One of the interesting aspects of the book “The Anarchist’s Tool Chest” is how many of the readers are active members of the military, government officials or managers in huge internet corporations. I have lost count of the number of … Continue reading