Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- MASW Handplane weekend with Thomas Lie-Nielsen October 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm – October 5, 2014 at 1:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
- Handworks, Amana, Iowa May 15, 2015 at 8:00 am – May 17, 2015 at 9:00 am
Peter Galbert's "Windsor Fundamentals"
"Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Bob Mould "The Silver Age"
Them Crooked Vultures
Anything Belgian or saison
LostArtPress on Instagram
- If you like unprotected sex with strangers, you'll LOVE installing H-hinges with wrought head nails. http://t.co/VKWVZP3Rai 1 hour ago
- H.O. Studley, Trim Carpenter wp.me/p19928-2Zz 22 hours ago
- Katy and I fixed her blown Boston Acoustics speaker with toilet paper and nail polish. Worked great! #MacGyver 1 day ago
Category Archives: Grandpa’s Workshop
“You could just buy a window like that in a store. But maybe not in oak, or not unless you went to a joiner. What kind of wood did you use for the bottom part there?” “At school we had … Continue reading
Our shipment of “Grandpa’s Workshop” arrived late yesterday and – thanks to some help from friends – we got the first 400 packed up before bedtime. The printing quality of the book is top shelf – it was worth the … Continue reading
Our shipment of “Grandpa’s Workshop” arrives tomorrow morning. As soon as I get the books under tarps, I’ll start mailing them out to readers. Apologies to everyone for the manufacturing delays. They were out of our control, and no amount … Continue reading
Because of a shortage of raw materials, “Grandpa’s Workshop” will ship from the printer on Friday, Oct. 12. The book was supposed to be here already, and we apologize for the delay. The printing plant did not have the boards … Continue reading
Here are some short updates on projects in the works at Lost Art Press. 1. “Grandpa’s Workshop” is in its final stages at the printer and should be on its way to us in the next week. Free shipping for … Continue reading
For many years, Roy Underhill has owned a slant-top tool chest that has a ridiculous story attached to it that involves 248 children, Greenland and, oh never mind. I should make him tell the tale. The chest is interesting to … Continue reading