Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @talldarknweirdo: @RudeMechanic @sonicfedora Seconded on Pointer. Made right up the street (more or less). Good people, Good Product. 13 hours ago
- RT @mcrawley96: Enjoying a new episode of Roy & @RudeMechanic while working out of my recently completed Dutch Chest on a rainy day. http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @ogrepraxy: A great #Austin morning at the #LieNielsenHandToolEvent with @txheritageww and markbuildsit. Come by… instagram.com/p/vq6lbTGWpE/ 2 days ago
Category Archives: Books in Print
This is not a marketing stunt. Historically we offer free domestic shipping on all pre-publication orders until the day the title ships. And due to a busy bindery, “The Book of Plates” will ship to us on Friday, two days … Continue reading
After building 27 Roorkee chairs myself and teaching students to build 35 more, I’m ready to make a DVD to share the turning, joinery and leatherwork necessary to build one of these campaign-style chairs. I’ll be filming the DVD at … Continue reading
When designing a French workbench (or any other style, really), one of the most common hang-ups for new woodworkers is determining how much the benchtop should overhang the base at the ends of the bench. When I design a workbench … Continue reading
You did not see this here. John needed an advance copy of “l’Art du Menuisier: The Book of Plates” so our box supplier could measure it and make a custom carton – no one wants a $100 book with bumped … Continue reading
I am pleased to announce that “Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!” by Roy Underhill has arrived in our Indianapolis warehouse and is shipping out to customers as I type this. Our warehouse has set up a special line in its packaging … Continue reading
Mike Siemsen, the host of “The Naked Woodworker” DVD, has a new video that is being streamed through the Craftsy.com site on building benches and boxes with basic hand tools. The seven-part high-definition video takes a bootstrap approach to getting … Continue reading