Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- pick up workbench from steve schmidt December 10, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Workbench shoot December 11, 2014 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
- Marc Adams School of Woodworking, Handplane Weekend April 25, 2015 – April 27, 2015
- WoodWorkers Club Class, Rockville, Md. Knockdown Nicholson Workbench May 4, 2015 – May 9, 2015 Matt Nauman Director The Woodworkers Club 11910-L Parklawn Drive Rockville, MD 20852 301.984.9033
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook"
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Roorkee chairs (into the leather now)
Another tool chest
Queens of the Stone Age
White Rajha IPA
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @mcrawley96: Enjoying a new episode of Roy & @RudeMechanic while working out of my recently completed Dutch Chest on a rainy day. http:/… 9 hours ago
- RT @ogrepraxy: A great #Austin morning at the #LieNielsenHandToolEvent with @txheritageww and markbuildsit. Come by… instagram.com/p/vq6lbTGWpE/ 1 day ago
- RT @TomFidgen: Furniture & Cabinetmaking Issue 225 - #UnpluggedLove #HandSawsInTheModernWoodshop http://t.co/Oho0Ywqir2 1 day ago
Author Archives: Chris Schwarz
When designing a French workbench (or any other style, really), one of the most common hang-ups for new woodworkers is determining how much the benchtop should overhang the base at the ends of the bench. When I design a workbench … Continue reading
You did not see this here. John needed an advance copy of “l’Art du Menuisier: The Book of Plates” so our box supplier could measure it and make a custom carton – no one wants a $100 book with bumped … Continue reading
I’ve just been informed that my book “Handplane Essentials” (F+W Media) will not be reprinted, either in paperback or hardbound. It will, however, continue to be available as a downloadable pdf. So the following announcement is a public service. Full … Continue reading
I am pleased to announce that “Calvin Cobb: Radio Woodworker!” by Roy Underhill has arrived in our Indianapolis warehouse and is shipping out to customers as I type this. Our warehouse has set up a special line in its packaging … Continue reading
Mike Siemsen, the host of “The Naked Woodworker” DVD, has a new video that is being streamed through the Craftsy.com site on building benches and boxes with basic hand tools. The seven-part high-definition video takes a bootstrap approach to getting … Continue reading
Despite what seems like common sense, John and I like to keep our retail network small and personal. We enjoy working with people who share our philosophy on craft and business. Those people are few and far between. Recently we … Continue reading