Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Lie-Nielsen Hand Tool Event Brooklyn January 2, 2015 – January 4, 2015
- Podcast with This Old Workshop January 11, 2015 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Windsor Sawbenches at Highland Hardware January 17, 2015 – January 19, 2015
- Alabama Woodworkers Guild February 13, 2015 – February 15, 2015
- Australia Tour February 21, 2015 – March 15, 2015
- Suzo retires March 13, 2015 at 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Kelly Mehler, Riveted Trunk March 28, 2015 – March 30, 2015
- Oregon Woodworkers Guild. April 9, 2015 – April 13, 2015
Peter Galbert's "Chairmaker's Notebook" to the designer!
"Roubo on Furniture"
"Oak Furniture: The British Tradition"
Another tool chest – traveling size
The Breeders "Pod"
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Lesson No. 3 wp.me/p19928-377 1 day ago
- Stuff in the Store (and in Store) wp.me/p19928-375 1 day ago
- RT @billmaher: I understand #Sony is getting back at N Korea's bomb threats by planting a bomb of their own in theaters on Christmas: its c… 2 days ago
Author Archives: Jeff Burks
In a prominent place in a cozy Long Island home are two huge volumes. These interesting books contain a record of that second honeymoon which so few of us attain in this world, the Golden Wedding. The record is a … Continue reading
The customers of a country cooper caused him a vast deal of vexation by their saving habits and persistence in getting all their old tubs and casks repaired, and buying but little new work. “I stood it however,” said he, … Continue reading
No man ever finished his work, for each task is but a preparation, which, being completed, should be put under our feet, that we may thenceforward labor on a higher level. Thus, no true worker was ever satisfied with what … Continue reading
If you don’t know what to do, don’t do anything, then you waste nothing but your time and are not likely to waste any material. It is better to do nothing than to do something wrong. It affects the nerves … Continue reading
The able official who practically created the Forest Department of India once remarked to the writer that the strongest evidence of the wealth of the English landed proprietors was the large-minded way in which they refused to have anything to … Continue reading
…Such are some of the considerations, which show the general utility of scientific education, for those engaged in the mechanical arts. Let us now advert to some of the circumstances, which ought, particularly in the United States of America, to … Continue reading