Campaign birdhouse. It is real. Check it out on my blog at Popular Woodworking Magazine.
Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Fixing Splits with Pocket ScrewsWhen I have a visible split in a large slab tabletop, I’ll stabilize it with a wooden key, like I described here last week. But when it comes to the underside of a slab, I prefer to use a little pocket-hole jig to make a fast repair that is adjustable and easily removed if need be. Keep in mind that I’m not trying to close the split – just keep […] The post […]
- The Dovetail Doctor: The Sterling Dovetailing RulerWhen cutting precision joinery by hand, sometimes a joint that’s off by a fraction of a degree is the difference between it seating or splitting apart. When diagnosing joinery problems of students, I use a vintage diemakers square (I wrote about this in 2013 here). It allows me to sneak into places no normal square can go and is more accurate than my eyeball […]
- Fixing Splits with Pocket Screws
No upcoming events
LostArtPress on Instagram
- Innuendo from the like of which there is no escape overthewireless.wordpress.com/2015/05/24/inn… 10 hours ago
- Where His Gunpowder was Only Snuff blog.lostartpress.com/2015/05/24/whe… http://t.co/MhUuxfu6vK 17 hours ago
- RT @tropicalww: IT'S HERE!!!! @RudeMechanic just hijacked my weekend, but IT'S HERE!!!! http://t.co/q46fCli2rT 1 day ago