Campaign birdhouse. It is real. Check it out on my blog at Popular Woodworking Magazine.
Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Avoid Splintering with a HandsawThere are two woodworking tools that we have forgotten the most about in the last 50 years: the steel framing square and the handsaw. The steel framing square is essentially a jobsite calculator, and you can get up to speed on what it can do with one of several books. But handsaws are trickier to master. No one has written the be-all end-all book about using […]
- Holdfast Holes: Where Should They be Located?You don’t need a lot of holdfast holes to hold most work on your bench. In fact, I’ve found that somewhere between eight and 10 holes is more than enough for most work. And if I used a tail vise, I probably could get away with just two or three holdfast holes. The topic of where to put holdfast holes stresses out a lot of bench builders, especially if they’v […]
- Avoid Splintering with a Handsaw
LostArtPress on Instagram
- RT @TheOnion: Couple Never Dreamed They Would Be Able To Talk So Openly, Honestly About Cabinets onion.com/21n879v https://t.co/zUyGY… 6 hours ago
- Three New Upcoming DVDs blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/29/thr… https://t.co/8ww1j0vAnN 6 hours ago
- An Uncanny Resemblance blog.lostartpress.com/2015/11/28/an-… https://t.co/7LgZ6YY5AE 1 day ago