New American-made Lost Art Press Hats in Stock

We now stock American-made Lost Art Press hats from Bayside Apparel, a Tacoma, Wash., company. These hats are navy blue, unstructured and feature our dividers embroidered in white thread with white piping on the bill.

The hats are adjusted with a steel clasp and fabric tab. These are 100-percent cotton caps and are the nicest American-made hats we could find. They are a bit more expensive than our previous caps, but we bought a large quantity of these Bayside-brand hats to get the price down somewhat. As a result, this hat costs $17 – or $1 more than our earlier Chinese-made hats.

They are available for immediate shipment and can be purchased here from our store.

About Chris Schwarz

Publisher of woodworking books and DVDs specializing in hand tool techniques.
This entry was posted in Products We Sell. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to New American-made Lost Art Press Hats in Stock

1. Eric R says:

Just the fashion statement I’m looking for this summer.
    Order forthcoming.
    Thanks Chris & “Go American Made” !

2. lashomb says:

Nicely done. Definitely adding one to my next book order!

3. Ron Dennis says:

Thank You! We should all make the extra effort to BUY AMERICAN!

4. Devon says:

Thanks for the effort to find a US product.

Will I still be able to get discount plumbing work done by confused Masons with this color?

…You are not of the masons.” “Yes, yes,” I said; “yes, yes.” “You? Impossible! A mason?” “A mason,” I replied. “A sign,” he said, “a sign.” “It is this,” I answered, producing from beneath the folds of my roquelaire a trowel….

5. Megan says:

Devon — that reminds me of one of my favorite words to use: nitre (I have some on my cellar walls, but alas, no casks)

6. Kevin says:

What about some LAP stickers? Maybe cut vinyl of the layout square with Lost Art Press below, good for a car window or what have you (they could adorn your chest beckets, way better than eagles or unicorns).

7. MRiddickW says:

What is the material that keeps the shape of the bill? Is it metal, cardboard, plastic, or something else?

8. MRiddickW says:

This could very well be my new favorite hat, and you’re talking to a guy who has a no longer made Grateful Dead hat! Just one question though, what is the material that keeps the shape of the bill? Is it metal, cardboard, plastic, something else?

9. Jay Yocis says:

Your hats are Made in USA. Off topic “did you know” link above. “Made in Cincinnati, USA”,
    craftsmanship on the local level.

10. Scribe says:

Um… That logo sorta looks like a bird pooped on the hat.