Details this week.
Search this Blog
How to Register to Leave a CommentYou can get a WordPress username to comment using this link.
- Boarded Scandinavian Tool Chest – Too CoolIt takes a special tool chest to get me to sit up straight – I’ve spent the last six or seven years of my life researching and writing about tool chests. But this one, presumably Swedish, is fantastic. It was recently sold on this auction site for an astonishing sum. While the composition of all the tools, burl handles and color scheme is nice, what is most […]
- Smoothing Milk Paint & Other Rough SurfacesIf your painted finish feels a little rough, you need to go to the liquor store. OK, that doesn’t make sense, so let’s back up a couple weeks when I was teaching a bunch of young woodworkers how to build a tool chest by hand at the Marc Adams School of Woodworking. After building the 18 chests, we finished most of them with milk paint, a modern and quite eas […]
- Boarded Scandinavian Tool Chest – Too Cool
LostArtPress on Instagram
- The Future Began at 10:22 a.m.@Today blog.lostartpress.com/2015/10/13/the… http://t.co/QJxyZHKGUr 2 hours ago
- Update on the Book Formerly Known as ‘The Furniture of Necessity’ blog.lostartpress.com/2015/10/11/upd… http://t.co/XmDqHG3hix 1 day ago
- Hand Tool Chest Contents: Marking Gauges blog.lostartpress.com/2015/10/11/han… http://t.co/Ba02YQXKSl 1 day ago